privateer/buccaneer needed? (offer to all police clans)

There are 27 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• ^^ yeah it was me.. i remember a big explosion of your ship short after you didnt want to pay; just the best spot to tax ;D
    my hint to anyone who meets me there: just pay, i have no mercy and you and your guns will end in a huge explosion.. this isnt efficent for me nor you ;)
    but as you said forlon more fun for me xD

Raven: hehe, youre the one person who knows best.. got about 50% (100) of my deaths from you and wonko :D
    until i finally got to kill you^^ ty 4 the training =)

• :D this is OK, I learned my lesson. ... and next time I will defend without warning, you know this also well :) . Moreover, is not so easy to block the entire academy ;)

• Then raven do kill you, you gotta meet CFPD police ^^ Me, or Death Eater, or Gunny... we all have class :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Then raven do kill you, you gotta meet CFPD police ^^ Me, or Death Eater, or Gunny... we all have class :D

Class??? .... to hide?

• Who ? we're usually taking care of the new players... but yesterday Death Eater fought, on the morning vs me, and on the afternoon, with me vs some pirates... all the day :D

We're not only for your PvPs, we are police, and we take care of the entire universe (not only laws), including the mission to inform newbs about what the mod has, as they don't see anything of the new cool stuff in weeks after they start... the beggining is the worse part in this mod.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Who ? we're usually taking care of the new players... but yesterday Death Eater fought, on the morning vs me, and on the afternoon, with me vs some pirates... all the day :D

We're not only for your PvPs, we are police, and we take care of the entire universe (not only laws), including the mission to inform newbs about what the mod has, as they don't see anything of the new cool stuff in weeks after they start... the beggining is the worse part in this mod.

well why dont you ask your leader... but i think it was the same day trololo open tjis thread :)

• Ask who ? o.o :D

Think you mean about Gunny... after 6 years playing this game, pass throught leadership, server police, and more hard stuff.. you'll maybe understand him. He don't even care much about PvPs right now. You need privileges to fight him :D He also checks for possible cheats on the server...