9/11 Ground Zero

There are 46 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_ARROW.

• Thes is my Favorite 9/11 video ever i call it Ground Zero

Watch it on 19:40 and on ->

[video]

[/video]

9/11 Loose Change (full-length)

[video]

[/video]

9/11 Loose Change 2

9/11 Ripple Effect

9/11 Mysteries Demolitions

9/11: Press For Truth

Bin Laden Innocent on 9/11

i rememer i watched a clitp off tis on the news shortly after 9/11

[video]

[/video]

Osama Bin Laden Releases New Tape -- Challenges Obama

bin laden worked for the c.i.a...

[video]

[/video]

Bin Laden Innocent on 9/11 Says Dick Cheney

Did Dick Cheney Lie About His 9/11 Whereabouts?

Is Obama really Osama bin Laden

[video]

[/video]

What happens when Obama is asked hard questions

[video]

[/video]

THE TRUTH & LIES OF 9/11.
    C.I.A is involved and they are silencing peapole.

9/11 The Falling Man

[video]

[/video]

The man who saw it coming

[video]

[/video]

9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings!

[video]

[/video]

Rare Amateur 911 Videos

[video]

[/video]

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited 12 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• I think you are doing what you mention in your occupation: Conspirism...

Actually even if there would have been or there for sure have been a bomb inside the building - what prooves that? That the terrorists were not able to put them in there? I wouldnt be suprised if anyone would bring a video out where is stated that american terrorists have hijacked those planes and steered them into the towers....

Comon, there is maybe a lot that i dare america is able to do - but never something of this span. Why are there so many anti-america threads in recent times? << sorry thats my impression. That would be against board rules.

signature.png

• 1TH. this is not ulegal it was on worlwide tv.

2TH. The america we love is the great republic the united states that was formed by George washington. Not the Blod thirsty Fascist democracy they have today that is ruled by the british queen.

3TH. The president of the united states work for the British corperation called the united states ruled by the Queen of england. Your Butt is owned by the queen off england. You have to wake upp and do your homework and see how things realy are. "Jordan Maxwell."

Norvegian police where i am from. u have to look around you.

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited 5 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• Hussein and/or Mr. Bin Laden were also on the TV. For all to see - that must not mean that what is said there is legal and the actions of those guys are justified by any means.
    I just dont like the way America is under "attack" here as mainly their citizen cant do anything against it... And i guess there is no Americans current government member registered here - who could take the blame^^

Its just my impression. All countries have their own issues - some on global range and maybe some more on local ranges. Its easy to say what they do wrong from outside and afterwards - but actually the situation would look different if you would be in the same charge. Thats it - like described in the other thread. Power and money makes people corrupt - its just a matter of time ;)

signature.png

"Huor said" Power and money makes people corrupt - its just a matter of time ;)

Ye it's human nature.
    Laws and power keep us more civilized then you think.
    Kinda like say "The beast within, savage."
    It's only our nature to want more, desire and have more control
    There's no such thing as true peace with power in the world

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

• Why do u think the Republicans have Blue collor and the Democrats have Red collor think abbout it.

Vote All Gore for president hehe

OK ok Obama made healthcare FREE BUT think abbout it they will loose Alot off monny where shal they get that monny from now. My answear is Increaced Taxes

Edited 2 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• Grand. I like you, you're a kewl dewd. :)

However, I've got to tell you this the nicest way I can bro and it's from the heart... Loosen your tin-foil hat bro.

Yes, the US government is a hideous disgrace of what the Founding Fathers intended it to be...

Yes, those in the "ivory palaces", global corporations, governments and the wealthy elite with absolute power are corrupted absolutely...

Yes, there are those in the shadow governments who are seeking to not only control the US, but also the world...

Yes, there are all kinds of disasters and horrific events that are increasing in frequency around the world as days go by, with seemingly little that can be overcome quickly with our limited resources and manpower...

Yes, it seems like the whole world is trying to go to hell in a hand-basket.

Unfortunately, I know what all of this is leading up to... But that's a whole other religious and social debate I really don't care to get into here.

So I'm just going to say this much ladies and gentlemen: Our time is short.

My suggestion to you is to all find what is truly important in your life, cherish it, live it, love it and hold on to it dearly... Because things are going to get VERY ugly on this planet in general I suspect in the very near future.

God help us all.

• Just spread the word. And my tin-foiled hat stays on :pinch::D:thumbsup: :jo:

• yeah indeed. What about those who dont believe in god? Well they shall believe in whatever they believe. And if they dont - then they believe that they do not believe - and believe that this helps << *OUCH*
    I first was thinking about what could mean tin-foil hat - but then i knew it. Its this here
    What has made me smile ;)

signature.png

• [code=sql]Grand - whatever it is you`re smoking... Please keep it to yourself. Because everyone know that humans will destroy itself within the next 20 years. It will be a bit boring without you all, but i think i`ll manage .^^

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Watch 9/11 The ripple effect at 00:30:00. Why is it such a effort to supress informtion and evidence that may challange the official storry. Why do goverment officials and the media cosistanly try to redicule or discreet it thoose who whould be in the best position to shed ligth on theese irresistible facts.

And watch 9/11 The ripple effect at 00:57:00 to 01:01:20.

Edited once, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• Ye Huor from the movie the Signs i was thinking the same thing :D and dont give me anny ideas i migth just start a discussion on cropp circles ROFL :wissenschaftler:

"Corynthos" says: Humans will destroy itself within the next 20 years.

Rofl - just like in Star Ochan : the Last Hope.

• Ah humanity is so wrong.... just let it destroy itself for once, and bring on the 5th race on this planet(or the 1rst race on the next one if this dissapear >_> ), as some may know we're not the first human race/age here ? :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• C.I.A is catolic church/mormon just watch zetgeist 1 or one off jordan maxwell's video's.

• keep the discussion civil

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Dick Cheney

Vice Presitent

Btv the man on the finger is bush it is genious cos Cheney sits behind the president and tell Bush what to do.

How will this end.

Now who do you think is the man behind the curtain are.

Edited 3 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().