Lost all the inventory when I lost connection to the server

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Daywalker.

• Yesterday I lost all the (loose) inventory after loosing connection to the server while fighting, which happen way too often...
    I had about 34 Major, 7 Lieutnant and 27 Seargent escapepods and Weapons worth 300000$ which makes more then 5Mio loss, not to forget the time spent...

Is there anything I can do about that? It's really frustrating -.-

24/7 SWAT Crossfire Server

Reondryt (Mercenary)
    Reonadan (Trader)

• No, you have to remember to save the work by docking that near planet/base you have behind frequently... like after you kill all the NPCs, and before more spawn, you have time to dock.

I will give you thhose mills if we meet today, both online :) and don't worry, that's a minor loss :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Not for me, I'm not playing so long yet.
    Do you really think I would cary around so much luggage without vissiting a base and dock? :D
    If I hadn't it would be logical, but since I dock after almost every fight...

I just hope it doesn't happen again...

edit: Thx for the offer btw!

Reondryt (Mercenary)
    Reonadan (Trader)

• theres a limit of equipment per account.
    if u have more than 200 guns in your ship your char will have problems.
    My advice save often a keep a your equipment to +/- 120 stuffs

• Thx, for the advice, but still that wasn't the case, just had some experimental weapons on board I didn't want to sell yet.

Reondryt (Mercenary)
    Reonadan (Trader)

• Nice, it just happend again -.-
    Wtf is wrong with this server anyway? Every couple of minutes I get disconnected or the server crashes. I really like this mod, but if that keeps happening.. Where is the fun in that -.-

Reondryt (Mercenary)
    Reonadan (Trader)

• Have you remembered to clsoe the game and restart it each time after a server restart/crash ?

There are hours with no crash, when one crash happens, it repeats 3 times in the next 10 minutes... then again hours with no crash... only 3 times in 10 minutes if everyone remembered to restart the game, or just left the server, so it don't crashes again.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Yes I do, though it's more like a coincidence because the server didn't show up the first disconnects I had. Thx to Hellraisers Signature I know that my intuition was better than I thought :D

The part that get's on my nerves most, is that I fight my way back from one end of the Sirius system to the other witch my cargo full of escapepods, and two systems before I reach Texas my whole cargo is gone...
    There definetly should be more prisons. Just think of all the scum out there. Two prisons? And both in Texas? Thats a little off. I explored, let's say 80% of the Sirius system, so I doubt that I have such bad luck to skip every other prison...

Reondryt (Mercenary)
    Reonadan (Trader)

• There is a prison in every Region cause every House except criminals need one.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Some are not in Sirius...

...but very important.

Click the image above to visit us.