New SWAT Style

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• By request an additional dark style has been added to the SWAT Portal.
    It applies to all areas of the Portal.

You can change the styles on your profile settings or you can use the new style toggle button on the right side of the page.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Yep, now everyone will be pleased... the ones who liked it more as before(on black) and the others which liked it on white.

Luckly my "forum sugestions" banner in my signature is grey and letters with black and white, so it's great for both styles :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Now I think there's still 1 who can say he isn't pleased... but we won't make any Pink Style xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• there probably will be most styles in future but for now its enough
    creating the dark one took me 11 hours

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I already noticed a bugged dark DC style on the profile a while ago(some days), but it was just partial, this is great :D with just pushing the big orange button , people will push it just for curiosity, and discover the portal :D good idea OP

• I was not hoping for a new black skin but i gotta say it rawks OP ! i thought that white was better than anything that could be done but now i think i let me be secuded by the power of the dark theme....

• Be careful Arrow, the (power of the) dark side is blinding you and taking control over your mind. mwahahahahaa

• I recognized a slight problem with links in info boxes with the dark style (see below picture):

swat-portal.com/forum/wcf/attachment/111/

The "Click here" is way too bright to read it.
    The CSS Code is:

Code
    1. .container-1 a, .messageInner .color-1 a
    2. {
    3. color:#DDDDFF;
    4. }

The color should be replaced by maybe this color - means from #DDDDFF to #00327F?

---------------------------------------------------

But meanwhile i find this style really good!

signature.png

• not possible... i already checked
    changing that color will change the font color on other areas of the forum aswell and that looks terrible

maybe other settings can be used but for now it has to stay that way until ive found a better solution

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Those letters are hardly readable, but jsut highlight them with the mouse and they get easely readable :) issue solved.