Crossfire with FLHACK

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Hellraiser.

• Hi, im playing CF in Singleplayer and looked for a way to remove the level restrictions for buying ships.

I dl FLHACK which can adjust this, but its refusing to launch with CF ("Different Freelancer.exe" it says on startup)

Does anyone know how to make FLHACK run with CF or to edit the game in order to remove level restrictions?

Moreover, if i cheat my savegame on level 30, will i be able to continue the campaign normally without errors? (anyone did this before?)

Thanks in advance

• CF is made to be resistant to cheats, it doesn't work with any cheat or 3rd party programs for FL as everything is changed, even structures, and noone worked to make a cheat program for CF.

Plz enjoy the game as big as it is... and don't spoil your own fun. You can make lvls easely even in new systems near NY, it's easyer if you ask for help of what and how to get ( or just search on the forum as those questions are already answered somewhere arround ).

I can tell you you'll loose more time in making a cheat work and spoil the fun than arriving to lvl 30 or 50 or whichever you need in your case xP

Savegames... try it on your risk, the savegames are made by you and can be deleted by you ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• ive nothing to add ^^
    except this comment of course

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• just wanna buy some badass ships during the early campaign, not afterwards

The best way to reach the higher levels is to build up your money. The early campaign can wait.

If you don't have a good fighter, like all of us did at the beginning, then get a freighter and do some trading. This worked for me, and while searching for good trade routes I found some interesting and useful stuff to use. Then I bought better equipment and continued on the campaign. Look around Liberty, hint.

CF is meant to be played not hacked. Believe me we all wanted to jump ahead at first, but this will only confuse the storyline and lead to more frustration.

P.S. OP at a loss for words...I understand your comment or lack of, but I never thought I'd see the day. :)

• P.S. OP at a loss for words...I understand your comment or lack of, but I never thought I'd see the day. :)

Just cus all that had to be told, was already told :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis