Hi every1 :)

There are 34 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• hi, im new to CF.. kinda :P

first of all let me thank uhhh [UR]Nomands_Destroyer , helped a bunch in getting started

secondly i have now joined u all in the CF universe, i hope we have some fun (just dont kill me yet :P...YET)

i was playing it SP when i decided to try MP and so far so good :P ... still reading around and asking what i should get but i tihnk i'll manage.

see you all in game! :)

DarKWolF

Me: There is no god.
    Sate: There is, he's a bitch, but he's there.

• Welcome abord DarkWolf !

Great that Nomands introduced you, he's one of my friends out there, he is good fellow.

If you ever need assistance, just ask me, one of my SA m8s or our UR allies. We all are here to help and wont be attacking you.... YET :P Don't worry as long as you remain below LvL40 you are protected by the PvP rules : A player of any rank cannot attack another player below lvl40 without a mutual agreement. Going against that rule will get you shot by anyone wh ocross your path for a few days to punish you ^^

Enjoy the MP experience !

Vice-Admiral Sam Thomas out-

• so what...say u go a little bit across the line u get tagged KOS? ROFL :P do u get like a dunce hat or anything in ur ship so u can see them and just shoot em? hehehehe

i guess ill have some fun. i like the game very much and im a fats learner, my playing time are inconsistent due to my being in the middle of quitting jobs and getting new ones so yeah :P

c ya on game

EDIT: fast learner** :P im not fat xD

Edited once, last by DarKWolF90 ().

• welcome to the server! :) I hope you'll have fun!

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• welcome

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Welcome to both CF and Swat portal mate ^^ For any doubts you can ask Moderators, CFPD, UR, SA, BG, police, PX on forum and in-game ^^ ut before asking a think try make a search as you surely already have the answer somewhere here ^^ Have fun m8

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• thanks every1 :) right now im just killing npcs for money... what i dont know is how much money i gotta save before i go out there exploring for a new ship and better equipment, im just stuck with the eagle :P

• Eagle is a pretty good ship :) class 10 ... so you better search for the best equipment for it than searching a ship, for now ^^ Omg, without help he'll wear an year without knowin the best stuff xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Yep ^^ Even that would make it (all) look easyer :D I got in first contact with CFPD Kermit thx cus I was with lvl 18 on Earth xD (had a vast SP experience since before as I had no internet... and by then I already knew(after learning) how to create even a new system :D )... some ppl knows it :D )

• yah im aware that eagle is pretty good. but DAMN fugly :P (got black eagle, which is worse :P) i kinda like flying around in more...let's say aesthetic ship :P still i kinda figured it out about the equipment. its about "farming"(damn L2 language, can't get it off me) the right faction for the right weapons right? oh and im also aware of the upgrades in sirius... the question is... are they transferable to another ship once u got em? say i get em all and then i get a new ship..

• you can trasnfer every piece of equipment from the buying ship window when you exchange ship. Plus, many players will be happy to help you transfer equippment and money between chars if you want to make new ones without startign them all from scratch. You can then use your mai nship to gather some good stuff and money and move it all with the help of someone else to your new char. Then you only have to go buy a nice ship on your new char...

For the esthetic ships, you'll need about 10M-15M to be sure you can buy the ship and get one or two upgrades. As for which ship you wish to get, ask ppl, shop a little and visit CF along the way !

• i've been exploring a little so i have some in mind... when u say 10-15m u mean the ship's base prize PLUS the upgrades needed for it really count right? cuz i saw a lot of nice VHFs for no more than 10m.. so..

i heard a lot about the shroud... seems to be the standard over here... the other ships in tarsus are nice too..

so to sum up, i gotta look for a ship, learn about it, then calculate its prize plus like, a 30% or 40% for upgrades right?

EDIT: laugh at me, i just traded my black eagle for an eagle xD. btw i wanna thank Fallen_Poorboy (i think that was him) for all his help. i now know how my priorities should be

-equipment
    -money
    -upgrades
    -more money
    -more upgrades
    -so on..
    -so on....
    -new ship :P

Edited once, last by DarKWolF90 ().

• Yeah, those are the priorityes :D mroe or less :P

Shroud is in Tarsus system as everyone knows (so no spoiling :D ), and it's owned by CFPD (together with the system), but anything there is free to buy ^^

• well, guess ill make some more inquiries before buying a ship. lucky for me , there's still lots of things for me to buy before that :P plus, i brought a friend along to CF MP, helping him out on the way... told him to come to forums, but he's too lazy for now xD

• not that lazy though, i'd rather expend my time farming money lol. Anyway, hi all guys, I came with wolf to get some good ol' shootin', i have been farming money and i managed to get 10million along the way, the question at hand is, where can i buy those upgrades so I can keep on shootin' stuff up? Thx for your help, and meet ya out there, cresty out.

• By using the 'search' option of what you need, for example "weapons buy" or "weapons buy where" something similar, you get other threads where people answers those questions :D There are armor upgrades, shield upgrades, weaponry, missiles, upgraded thrusters.. etc :D