Install CF1.81 but CF 1.8 show when running

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• I downloaded the Cf1.81 file AFTER uninstalling CF1.8 and doing a NEW Freelancer install, New FLMM install and New CF1.81 install

I have no idea whare to search to get CF 1.81 to show as such. In the loader it shows 1.8 and tells me that is an old version and I must download a newer version (which I have doenalready)

IIs there any settign anywhere I can check to make sure it is not showing the wrong version incorrectly?

Kind regards

Ben

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• yeah - click on multiplayer

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• That was painless..

Thank you very much for a very very good mod.

kind regards

ben

ps. any chance of removing the 'Riebens' character from the server so I can re-create it .... ? I have lost my Server ID during an OS upgrade on my machine ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• Well, OP could remove it, or you could make a char with a little different name :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis