NEW CLAN [UR]

There are 17 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [UR]GrandAndreasK.

• We are [UR] a doo-gooder clan we have police RP and we will protect noobs from pirates and help annyone in need.

We are trying to rent the neophobos system here is a link to the homepage http://en.netlog.com/groups/united_rebels_

Furter news will be announced when i have finished busniess with SWAT_OP-R8R

uh the anonym thing is redirecting it to the wrong page just type the url without the anonym.to? thing ?(

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited once, last by Blaster ().

• Congo-rats GrandAndreasK! :] I've seen you guys out on the server for quite some time(and thanks again for all your help and assistance!), great to hear you guys are trying to establish yourselves as a server clan.

The Silver Arrows stand ready to assist anytime you guys are out in hostile alien space or friendly space as well.

• :thumbsup: Thanx

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• :attention: Try this coppy an paste it into the browser then the anonym.to wont mess it upp :cool:

en.netlog.com/united_rebels_

• Congratz,

I look forward to doing battle and to you trying to stop my criminal endeavours.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• Congrats for your CLAN and system mate. I wish you good luck and success in the future. 8)

• More cops? Aww, I was hoping for smugglers... :D

Anyway, congratulations and good luck to you!

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Silver Arrows Command officially announces its alliance with the United Rebels group. We shall defend their system in their absence and keep crucial information flowing between our organizations.

• I suggest you create a topic for system rules for Neophobos in the apropriate board here on SWAT. Just a thought...

• [threadmoved]that thread does not belong to the freelancer news (its server news, not more not less)[/threadmoved]

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Do you people (the UR) even know what being a cop is? If you do, start acting like cops and quit wearing two licences. Just saw a guy in Arena today with a cop and a merc licence. After telling him not to do that, he goes and sells the cop licence. I mean, WTF?

Maybe you should first explain a few things to people before recruiting them from lv. 18 Starfliers in orbit of Manhattan, and let them know what cop RP means. Not that I've seen UR actually doing any cop work.... Next thing I know, I'll be flying my train and get TAXED by a UR member.

(Oh wait, I won't fly my train, since the trade routes haven't changed in a week...)

If you'll be cops, then be cops. If not, make up your damn mind, so I'll know if I have competition or someone to evade.

• [UR], United Rebels ?!?, Cops !?!
    ?( :S :roflmao: :strafe: :wtf: :schiefguck:
    I thought Rebels and Cops do not go well together ??!!??

Greetings,

I love Democracy. We will agree to do everything MY way!

Dracon6

• I will look into that licence thing i when i finaly get back online i have been in IC for the past 3 days so and it is that charracter bussniess to :(

there bave been recruted some noobs fresh of the landing pad when i havent been around i will look into it.

we are good peapole in a bad land like the bunshuh. political rebels trying to start agein outside the grasp of the goverment making the world a bether place one step at the time ;p