Screen Problem in Nebulas

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Salim.

• I have Windows 7, and I got problems in 1.8, in nebulas, as screen begins to freeze, like when you play and use the software fraps

I reinstalled CF with everything disabled (I mean High FL effects, and the two other options), and i activated card 128 mb or lower option, cause i thought it was a graph prob.

Well now it stills freezes, and it stills until i do effect on controls at lowest grade, and the result is ugly systems and guns, ships etc...

What Should I do?

Regards

wait wait Marten, maybe she will be MY girlfriend...In night, she could play with my..uhm..my ethernet cables?

-Technically, make out with a girl is like connecting with another PC to win full administrator access ;)
    -LOL
    -So do you want try connecting with me?
    -I dunno is it safe
    -I promise i won't corrupt your files baby
    -OMG MY 0WN3R IS H3R3 G2G L8R
    ....in the meantime
    -What are ya doin' Pintsize?
    -Well i'm busy erm could you leave me a while....i need defragmenting now.

Questionable Content

• It'd be good checking if there are any subprograms active from that Windows Vista/7 ... but the best for your fx prob is to install windows XP, as Vista and 7 sux a lot of RAM and Graph Card on it's own, making the eye candy effects on your desktop sux the eye candy effects of your games xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Before installing XP, i'd prefer to check if there is any siolutions cause i really like Seven.

wait wait Marten, maybe she will be MY girlfriend...In night, she could play with my..uhm..my ethernet cables?

-Technically, make out with a girl is like connecting with another PC to win full administrator access ;)
    -LOL
    -I dunno is it safe
    ....in the meantime

Questionable Content

• You can keep the seven, and the xp at once on the same PC ^^

You can enter XP when you need game performance, or switch to seven when you want to have fun with... whatever 'seven' is good at excepting eye candy :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• But I don't want to have two OS, my pc isn't a nasa one.
    But it's enough good :D

Well i need solutions, not formating solutions, please.

-LOL
    -I dunno is it safe
    ....in the meantime

Questionable Content

• ive been running windows 7 and fraps for a long time
    its working fine
    but from time to time fraps has problems when windows displays transparent objects, you could try to deactivate the visual designs and the sidebar

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Nah i think i didn't explain myself well.

I don't use fraps, i just used it as an exemple of the screen freezing.

So i need to put effects at the minimal to not see my screen freezing in nebulas and clouds.

-LOL
    -I dunno is it safe
    ....in the meantime

Questionable Content

• Even if your PC is an 1.6 GHz with 80 GB HDD you can do it with 2 OS... I did it... few years ago.
    You just have to make a partition of your main one, where you loose nothing ! No formating or similar :P When you intall the XP you have that option.

• I know but i want to put this option in the far end of my list.

-LOL
    -I dunno is it safe
    ....in the meantime

Questionable Content

• So, you know you have nothing to loose of your data, and that it takes 30 mins, and it's on the far end of your list ? :D

Te simple solution is keeping the graphic performance on LOW.

• Core 2 duo 2.53
    8400GS graphic card (512mb)
    Gigabyte SP2 motherboard
    Win7
    160GB HDD

-LOL
    -I dunno is it safe
    ....in the meantime

Questionable Content