Frontierspace ships

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by uncleglennie.

• I hope this is the right place to ask this. In FrontierSpace, I've been looking everywhere trying to find out whether the three Jetan Corvettes (Worlock, etc) are buyable. And if not... why??? They are everything I want in a ship.
    BTW, awesome mod... I'm playing SP (no home internet at the moment).
    Thanks much.

• never played it but maybe somebody else knows the answer

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well, anyways, on the Altair sector, and CF systems, there are amazing ships of all styles ^^ but original ones.
    You could see some cool ship that you like even more ! ^^

Remember to visit Planet Earth sometimes... heh

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Thanks guys. Yeah, I hunted all over Andromeda and Jetan, etc... the obvious systems. Thought maybe mace stuck them somewhere "unobvious". :) Michael, I think Altair and the CF system are on another mod. It may be that he made these models as non buyable. If anyone happens to be intimate with Frontierspace and knows the answer, I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks again.

• Just finished playing Frontierspace and if memory serves me try Planet Madison in Andromeda. More importantly, just started playing Crossfire and find it alot more interesting and enjoyable. Kudo's to the developers and clans. Thanx.