Server down?

There are 67 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• the updates i did on the server can not cause crashes

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well, it could be stupid that somebody never restarted game... cus the server started crashing with red lag right after the announced uptade.

Anyway, OP, thx for warning us before ! It really helps that people still come arround the server :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• a restart was actually not neccessary

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• yes but the changes that ive done are not even loaded by the flserver

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Me and my other friends im living with have been trying for a few hours to get on the server. It shows its there, but nobody is on it and it wont let any of us on. Is it being worked on or something?

• I saw 1 player on, but couldn't get in. I will check the forum and it occasionally of course... I really want to get into space! I guess I could play some poker until then, not feeling the SP at this time.

I am Death, Direction, Destruction, Defiance.... *static and then loss of signal*

Mainly known by Derenus, Derrail, I-am-D. My name in use is Derrail.

• Well, the server is back up for half a day now :D

It still crashed weirdly... we may need a 'Error searcher' proram for OP, for CF

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• such tools exist but they can not detect any problems

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• The server shows a ping in the list, but impossible to join for a while now :( .

Plastic surgery since 1500 AD

---
    o
    L_
    OL
    This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.

• Actually it shows 1 or 2players online, but I`m not able to connect.

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• Yeah same problem, which sucks cuz it was the last night before my current roomie had to leave. (for several days anyhow) He had to be up all night so he'd be able to take his driving shift coming this afternoon, and we had plans to be in game earning credits for several hrs before his ride was due to arrive.. but server was down the whole time.

I dunno if it has anything to do with the current issue that seems to be occurring, but I suspect CF to have some sort of memory leak. I have noticed when bringing up my processes in the task manager that Freelancer.exe often remains even when I close out of the game.

Although I can accept talking scarecrows, lions
    and great wizards of emerald cities, I find it
    hard to believe there is no paperwork involved
    when your house lands on a witch.
    - Dave James

:tongue: