Crossfire 1.8 Download Page

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ryder Hook.

• Alright. I see what you're doing, and we appreciate that.

I did something like that too, but on an existing topic. I should have created a topic myself >.> now you got all the pride lol :P j/k.

Uhm, OP said it's not final yet. Is THIS ONE you posted the right & fially final one? I don't think so.

• i DL'ed it yesterday and installed it but keep CTD'ing. i've adjusted the settings several times as per what other pilots are telling me. now the server keeps rebooting so i can't test my latest settings. i'll just keep trying until i get it right.
    -PipeHitter.

@ OP - thanks for all the hard work and what you've done so far!

[SIZE=6]

TRAMPLE THE WEAK! HURDLE THE DEAD!

[/SIZE]

• yep, that's the spirit ^^

at this moment the sever says it's rebooting, but not allowing any player to enter... weird.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• yes, he has it deactivated.. as he told.

But well, seems there're more people that can't enter, or have problems... before even entering the server.
    The installation way is clear... clear savefiles, all Fl folders, clear instalations... but people should first read about it after they notice it doesn't work at 1rst try.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Originally posted by {LP}SaxonRaider{X}
    Pipehitter, have you tried leaving the screenshot capture setting at default on install of mod, check CTD on launch thread

i turned it off. not sure if i need this setting to actually take a screenshot or not but if this has anything to do with the CTD, then i could care less about taking a screenshot. i'd rather play the game. :D
    -PipeHitter.

[SIZE=6]

[/SIZE]

• i would never give up on CF. i've got too much invested... i will remain patience as always. i know OP is working hard to continue to keep this mod at the top!
    -PipeHitter.

[SIZE=6]

[/SIZE]

Originally posted by {LP}SaxonRaider{X}
    you can always take a screenshot from a game by pressing ctrl and print screen, then paste from clipboard into paint and save it.

or you can use lightsreen, its gratis, smal and usefull
    you have many settings and this tool make extra screen folder by different games (not all in the same like the most shooter)
    :)

click