EVENTS BEFORE 2010

There are 37 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• I'm going to be free on the 26th for sure. Crap could always come up so i couldn't be there but i will do my best.

For the other days i'm working and my timezone makes the events in the middle of the afternoon for me so i won't be able to join.

I'll also send the events calendar to my clan members and my friends so they might get interested to join too !

Lets play, shall we ?

• yo today's top gun pls participate, sorry from myself that missed two events already, i wasn't at home...

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Originally posted by Diablo
    WHAT TIME??

Spiky where is your FacePalm picture? lol

------

Staff Sergeant KhohnJao

GwaedGiardiau - Atal Amddiffyn Ymateb
    BloodGuard - Preventing Protecting Responding

------

------
    Fuck it all, Fuck this world, Fuck everything that you stand for, Don't belong, Don't exist, Don't give a shit, Don't ever judge me!

I push my fingers into my EYES!!!

• oy, bump, join tonight's event

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

• there is no need you to be there so we can have an event 8:30 gmt pm still on

• seems no one is coming, forget it then.

• Make an assault one !

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• I was online at 8:40 server time... and there were just 2 BS,s 2 SFPs including me and a freelancer, no Spiky.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Spiky had no scheduled event for the 25th, m8. Try again tomorrow for the Smuggler Event.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• see you tomorrow i guess then

• yeah :D whatever so don't forget about tonight, i am sure most of you can come so stop playing whatever else you are playing pls ;]

• Today's TDM is over... the last event before 2010 is the Top Gun tomorow ! Let's see if we make a big event ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis