PX Declaration to the CF community

There are 67 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

Originally posted by Myric
    Diablo, stay out of this tread.

If you have information that someone is braking rules send them to a SP and they will deal with it. Nothing good can come of bringing that stuff to the Forum. You are welcome to your opinion but be aware that the way you are acting reflect on all of SMG.

Yes, I know you all want this to go away in the lost space as usual... When will the limit be set?

• @ Spiky
    I believe I asked a legitimate question, whose answer I am still expecting. It is in fact very simple, you either made a poor choice of words or you point at PX as being dishonorable.

@ Crysis
    sorry for the misspelling...happens alot to me (because I am often in a hurry to finish) and thx for the response

@ SMG Diablo
    Please do not hijack this thread, it is intended for specific purpouses. Furthermore, please direct your requests either to the SMG authorities in order to begin talks with us or on the PX forum individually. In conclusion this is not a suitable place for your request so any and all comments regarding it will remain ignored but approaching this problem in another thread either at the SP, PX or SMG forum may be the first step in resolving it.

@SMG Myric
    Thanx. :)

@ Gunny
    Quote:

"As I said in the SP boards. The Server Police do not work for the clans, they work for the Admin. We do not and never have enforced clan policy, rules or punishment.

PX internal business is PX business that should not involve the PX SP acting as SP.

PX wanting to fine its own members can be done by the PX members, not the SP."

End of quote

Unfortunately mr. gunny, you stand incorrect.

PX would have appealed your injunction if one would exist. We however did not have any ruling to appeal because there wasn't any reaction to the incident. Not on the SWAT forums, not on our forums...So we followed the instructions of Section 1 of the Crossfire Server Rules, Reporting rulebreakers. According to this rule, we sent SP Phoenix our complaints about PX Toombs together with the annexed screenshots. In our complaints we suggested a punishment that we thought would fit the incident and prevent future PX members to break the law and SP Phoenix apparently thought it to be appropriate. Besides the 20 million fine, PX Toombs has been further sanctioned internally so the 20 mill cr fine is not an internal measure of disciplinary action (as he answered to the whole community though this fine not to us as a clan), the additional, internal one is different and was enforced within the PX organisation by PX authorities.

1. Given the fact that through this complaint that we filed with SP Phoenix we have only brought to his attention the breach of rules made by PX members and suggested punishments meant to be enforced only on PX
    2. and given your reaction to this
    => I can only draw the conclusion that you mr. gunny do not think that clans should take responsability and act towards disciplining their members (respecting the CF RULES in the process) first and foremost, dealing with any and all problems in the interest of the whole community and not awaiting complaints from others. So even if your point of view does not come close to ours, please respect the opinions of others and stop making ridiculous and unfounded accusations (and please save this speach for when you see SP Phoenix NOT punishing PX members for recorded crimes -screenshots needed or solid proof where no doubt is left and not only points of view and feeble presumtions-).

Furthermore, mr. gunny, instead of focusing on blaming PX for filing complaints about their own ranks when a breach of the rules was brought to our attention, thus acting AGAINST our immediate interests as a clan and TOWARDS our interests as a WHOLE COMMUNITY please focus more on "incident management" and doing YOUR job as a SP not on how OTHER SPs perform in their SP DUTIES.

Voila, in view a humble vaudevillian veteran...cast vicariously as both victim and villain, by the vicissitudes of fate...

• I will give you an answer, to a question you should be able to answer yourself if you truly would understand the general meaning of honor, when I have the lust and time to do so

however I will not do this via PM or on this forum; if you deem that as a PX representative you absolutely need an answer to my, which as I mentioned was a friendly advice, then add me on MSN and we can further elaborate on that subject

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• StephanoV.

Actually I am correct. Furthermore I was the SP on the scene at the time of the incident and I warned everyone in that system that the next outburst, regardless of who it is, will be banned until further notice. Which is more harsh than a fine. So I don't know who told you nothing was said or done.

I can assure you sir, I know incident-intervention quite well and I decided to handle the NB problem with a fair and more polite approach rather than hostile. But either way and somehow or another, I knew that some of you would find a way to say otherwise. Had I handed down heavy fines, then many of you would complain I acted to swiftly or if I ignored the situation many of you would accuse me of not doing my job as SP.

NOWHERE does it say I MUST fine someone, it is within my limited authority to DECIDE how to handle the incident or infraction, which each SP has the authority to do. My decision was fair and to the point for all involved....about 6 players total.

Second, the SP's are not in the habit of placing double-punishment on players unless all the SP and the Admin agree more steps are needed and in this case, it was not, atleast from the SP enforcement.

The clans have the right to punish their members as they see fit, but using the SP to enforce clan punishment is incorrect. The clan leaders have the ability to fine their own members without our intervention.

The Server Police do not work for the clans or their leaders and we never have. If you did not think my decision was correct, you have the right to goto Op and he will decide if the SP acted correctly or not.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Originally posted by Gunny
    StephanoV.

The Server Police do not work for the clans or their leaders and we never have. If you did not think my decision was correct, you have the right to goto Op and he will decide if the SP acted correctly or not.

OMFG who is talking about mixing SP and clan leaders' work?
    I meant that Kermit should give a warning to his mate not to suicide in NB, and SP should be informed to fine the players who did it - plain and simple. Don't twist what I have said please. [3]

• Diablo, you might have noticed the "@Stephanov" when you quoted Gunny, or you might have not.
    Either way: This thread is not about anyone suiciding in NB or anywhere else. Got that?

• Yes but it is about the community accepting public apology from PX clan in general, and how can that be done is some members act as I described??

• the same like on the previous threads... ppl start talking about completly different situations

however - im gonna watch this one more day until i do a really serious decision that probably nobody of you will like
    you can use these 24 hours or you can waste them with this bullshit discussion here

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Collective punishments piss off those most you maybe don't want to be pissed off most. Just a thought.

• considered
    taking sides or doing nothing is even worse

24h

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    24h

Yes... we know... Jack Bauer dies in season 8 ^^

• @ Spiky
    So practically, Mr. Spiky you are saying that we are supposed to answer the question weather you are deliberately insulting PX on multiple occasions or not and we should find out your general meaning of honor in order to find this answer. Furthermore, if we wanted an answer out of you the whole PX should wait according to your whims until you will be "in the mood" to do so. Ok, I think I caught up on that.

I do not personally seek an answer but given the fact that you have made some indirect accusations with the occasion of replying to our letter of apology so in a public way, we would very much like a public answer in which you could enlighten us if that is your opinion or not. It is in fact very simple, as I said. No "friendly" advices needed (nobody asked in the first place for one), only argumentative dialogue.
    Anyway, the issue has been previously adressed to BG authorities and we have confidence in a just outcome so no further debate of this is needed. However, I would have to ask you not to make future references to it publicly.

@ Gunny

Mr. Gunny, I do not see the point of you repeating what you previously said. The bottom line is that PX apologized to the community and using the Server Rules in the process (that's for what they were made...), specifically the section where it says that one can file a complaint with a SP when noticing a breach of the rules or when his/her interests have been injured. PX did exactly that, we chose Phoenix because communication is easier and he knows that situation well and frankly we are comfortable with it because we know that Phoenix will do what it needs to be done (not that other SPs wouldn't do that) and can apply punishments while not taking in account that he himself is part of PX and so do what needs to be done for safeguarding the rules. There were no orders issued to SP Phoenix, we cannot do that, we can only issue orders to PX Phoenix and those 2 are never the same.

I did not say that you did nothing, I said that there was no reaction on the forums. The situation may have been contained then and there in the system but for us the harm was done and so we appealed to a SP as the rules say, in order to prevent such incidents from happening again. I was not there when it happened and so could not fill these complaints with you. I frankly do not see why do you think that PX would abuse of its SP in order to punish...OURSELVES?!? Believe me, if I did not have to do this I wouldn't and if this continues on its present path I will start to regret I did so...so next time a PX member breaks the rules and we do not do anything about it you would accuse us of trying to put it "under the carpet"...? Let me tell you, a clan putting stuff "under the carpet" sounds way more logical than a clan trying to use their SP in order to punish one of their members...

Furthermore, this was NOT an attempt to cause you any inconveniences or undermine your authority, so I really do not see the point in your accusations...you have nothing to defend against. This is exactly what it sounds to be, a public apology from PX to the CF Community. I do not see the point in throwing rocks at us...you either accept it or not.

@ OP
    I'm sorry that this got out of proportion, I did not post this for this effect. It is however my mistake that I did not ask for it to be closed in the first place.

Voila, in view a humble vaudevillian veteran...cast vicariously as both victim and villain, by the vicissitudes of fate...

• Diablo please STOP[3] Myric already asked you to stop. Now I am also asking you to stop.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• We'll wait 'til 2010 before making such claims as

Yes... we know... Jack Bauer dies in season 8 ^^

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• I issued the warnings and that should be sufficient. Using another SP to issue 2nd punishment is what my complaint is.

You and others may not like me personally and that is quite clear, but you can bet that I am fair in my judgement and it doesn't matter who the person is on the server I have to deal with.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Hello,

we did a honest approach here, the first post was meant to clear things up while taking our responsibility for one of our members wrong doing. This wasn´t a post from Stephno personal, he wrote it in the name and under his authority within PX after it was going through the whole Council and after it was announced to all of our members. Starting to flame this thread is starting to flame on all of our members - and this way you personaly will be seen from a group of people you try to play with - ofc. this will punish just one, you.

It started with:

***Communique***

Most of those who started to flame here are the reason why the CF Server is loosing ever and ever again People who likes to play this Mod. The Mod itself is only one thing - it´s function is to attract people to play here. The People on the Server are the reason why those Players are staying or leaving. Get that from someone who knows about what he is talking - experiences as a part of a group making an enviroment that hostile that many of the Players lost the fun to play it and went away.

If new Players are reading sentences i did not want to repeat here, being suspected or coming to a forum where open hostility is representing a Game Servers Community once a month - they will not stay. And even bad, long time players will probably go away too. Thinking to be the one standing or ruling over others will make you being lonely sooner or later no matter of the Game you are playing. How boring if you would know that everyone has you on /ignore.

You guys are playing a good part of your sparetime together but instead of becoming friends in playing a Game and have some good laughs while winning or loosing you are fighting each other with wordings in a way you never would use in real life. In my time here i met ppl. with real destinies, i made real Life Friends, heard about incurable diseases and saw Mates of mine dying - while playing this Game to get away from their illness.

Even right now there are some people on the Server who are using this Game to flee personal diseases - do you know them? Did you ever thought about that you are wasting their probably rare time? You think their is a ship with guns and missiles representing the Players you are facing? No, it´s a real person at the other side of the wire. Treat them like you want to be treatned and if you see that there is no possibility to play with /ignore them - you will see that you will have lesser probs and more fun.

Now, take your responsibility and let this Game being a Game again - this is not real Life and it will never be a replacement for it - even when some are seeing it this way don´t become one of them and leave this thread as it was meant to be, an appology for an issue which is solved.

Now i please everyone to not showing any more disrespect and stop posting here.

Click the image above to visit us.

• @ stephan

you are speaking here to one of the members of BG that has been trained to be honorful and to one that the leadership of BG (in this case Op himself and other BG leaders) has explicitly based this clan upon. I am BG members since 2003 and I know VERY VERY VERY well what honor means. BG is the oldest and is probably the MOST ELITE FL clan EVER out there (you can check our homepage, most precisely our training program and what code of conduct BG is based on) and you will know that NO OTHER FL CLAN will ever be as elite as were were, I can guarantee you that 200%. I don't need a lecture of someone who plays on CF since 2009 and no I don't want PX to find out their own meaning of honour since this would in NO WAY benefit not only your clan but your image towards the CF community

anyway I am drunk and I am not usre if my post makes snece but as I told you add me on msn: oily_colonelzc@hotmail.com and catc be on a good day to talk about PX and I will gladyly explain to you why PXs image is so bad towards, not only cops clans, but also pirate clans.

Its really a shame that PX is lead by 2 CF veteran and seen so badly in the community but hey add me on msn I thin you are a pretty smart guy and you will eventually learn something from me

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• I do not want a comment on this by any PX please!

edit: because Stephan was directly adressed it´s his right to answer of course - sry Steph..

Click the image above to visit us.

Originally posted by burro
    Diablo please STOP[3] Myric already asked you to stop. Now I am also asking you to stop.

How is the community going to find out about all the misbehaviour if every attempt gets spanked and insulted and quieted down?

To put all my notes in short: There has to be a way to get these incidents to light without the person doing it being crucified, or ppl may get the wrong impression that everything on server is working fine cause the SP do it quietly and cover it up.

That's all from me about this topic.

• Yes, there is a way (actually more than one way - SP, Admin, SWAT forum - another thread- PX forum, SMG forum, etc) for one person to bring incidents to light but this is not it. As I have previously said, not in this thread. So once again, please direct your efforts somewhere else.