The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you because I'm in the middle with regards to that. Sanity is sometimes good, but otherwise it's more challenging without it hehe

"Only the strongest will survive!"

• I ban you because, yes, yes and again yes. That's the type of devil I wanna see in my life haha

I was surprised when I saw her tbh

EDIT: What's her name btw?

• for glorifying instagram

Banning you because you're clearly mistaken, I can never glorify a platform that only boosts up your ego. I clearly admire that we are able to see the beautiful women, haha.

stupidness xD

What that might be?

• I ban you because I agree with you. Instagram is stupid, but on the other hand it allows you to see some nice pics, because no family on Instagram as compared to facebook hahaha

• Yeah, let's ban Michael for not admiring the Most High's greatest creation that is so easily accessible through platforms such as Instagram.

• Banning you cus I dont need to admire that stuff, I already have my own Most High's creation xD

And she doesnt like instagram either, so we are not there at all :D

Privacy ftw

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Michael since that's awesome, if you have someone. Otherwise, it's nice that instagram exists so I can admire them, while I find my own creation hahah

• I ban you because you can appreciate that creation same as me. HAHAHAHAHA

PS: And awesome to hear that, Michael... a girl/woman not liking Instagram is a very rare thing. ^ ^

• I ban you because yeah, I forgot to mention that. It's almost like it's a lie that a girl doesn't like it. I understand man, but girls pretty much depends on it nowadays I think

• Duuuude.... welcome back! It's been a while! ;)

And I ban you because you have returned! HAHAHAAHA

PS: How are you by the way?

giphy.gif

• doing well, man. had that itch. you know the one. been playing through the single player campaign again. again. again. had to downgrade to a light fighter for that race against hovis. i hate that mission. my bullpup mk3 wasn't up for the race. currently at the spot where you can "pause" the main campaign at order hq and i've been visiting the new systems alsace/burgandy/etc. no matter how much time i spend away...i always find my way back.

and i ban you for asking. :P

cheers! and good flying!

• I ban myself because I deserve it. That being said...Cheers folks! Good flying!

Beer_drink3.png

• doing well, man. had that itch. you know the one. been playing through the single player campaign again. again. again. had to downgrade to a light fighter for that race against hovis. i hate that mission. my bullpup mk3 wasn't up for the race. currently at the spot where you can "pause" the main campaign at order hq and i've been visiting the new systems alsace/burgandy/etc. no matter how much time i spend away...i always find my way back.

and i ban you for asking. :P

cheers! and good flying!

Really good to hear that, dude! Really good to hear that everything's alright! ;)

Apf... I love that race mission and I hoped that there were more :/ ^_^

And if you don't like your current fighter, you can send me your save and tell me which one you like and I'll get it for ya, dude.

Anyway, cheers and good flying to you too man, I am really glad to see you back in CF. ;)

PS: And I ban Martind Forlon for the simple reason that he decided to participate. :D