The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Mike 'cos

Also factual error in the Imperium trailer: isn't Cobra Class Destroyer smaller than Sword Class Frigate? Also I think there was a glimpse of Terminus Est in the Chaos Trailer.
    On that note I want a Tzeentchian Despoiler Class Battleship (or at the very least Hellbringer Class Light Cruiser, which in my calculations should be roughly the same size with Iteron) in Crossfire.
    Or, failing that, just a Lunar Class Cruiser.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban AZ 'cos you also gotta admit those ships are sexy.
    Slaaneshi-dedicated ships literally.

• I am going to ban AJAY ..... for no reason really I just wanted in on this game.!
    Because...........it's probably worth it.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• I ban AJAY ......because I can't ban anyone else.
    Q:- How did this thread start ? Since at first instance there was no one to ban.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• I ban AZ because now that I know I wanna see who started it. How do I go bak 2 page 1.?

• Hi. ORI I'm banning u because APACHE banned me or somethin like that.....

• I ban the Ring that rules all rings for having a fun name.

Ajay I mentioned that game months ago lol, I did expect u to be slightly interested in it, but that means being vs other players, do you have the courage to go against other living humans ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike 'cos, you didn't mention this game, not first at least 'cos I posted the gameplayer trailer first, which BTW stated that there is going to be a full singleplayer campaign.
    On that note narrative trailer mentioned Inquisitor Horst, who was a character in Gordon Rennie's novel "Shadow Point". It's be a nice touch if other characters make an appearance too, such as Cmdr. Leoten Semper (Captain of the Lord Solar Macharius, Dictator Class Cruiser) and Cpt. Erwin Ramas (Captain of the Drachenfels, Gothic Class Cruiser).

• I ban MiC cause .....this is the 3rd time I checked and your still here ..... din't do it b4 cause had no time .............

• I am banning ORI.....cause it's that kind of a day...least I hope it is...time to go on line & pLay CF. ...Sooon.