The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban AZ 'cos, congrats.
    While DoW is not entirely fluff-accurate (or crunch-accurate for that matter, Chaos Lord using a meltagun as a pistol is a proof), it's still a good game and gives some good overview of 40k universe in general.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban AZ 'cos, or a certain legion for that matters, or a certain craftworld, or a certain kabal. Though DoW does use only one LSM chapter as their protagonists. As the result, that chapter is more known as Bloody Magpies.
    On that note, it's a pity GW created Skitarii minis only in 2015. It'd be awesome to have these guys in DoW:

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay ().

• I ban Mike 'cos, yep, and apparently just as long-lived as SCBW.
    (Though that Skitarius Ranger on the pic is less than a year old, and already managed to piss off Tau players with his R30 S4 AP4 Rapid Fire, Precision Shot gun as well as his Move Through Cover, Relentless and 6+ Feel No Pain, and SkitRangers can also boost their Ballistic Skill)

On that note... how old Freelancer is? IIRC one or so year older.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• I ban AZ 'cos, and original DoW was released in 2004. Soulstorm was released in 2008.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• I ban you cus, WRONG, CF is the NEW FL, and it's not a mod for a 10yo old game, its a 10yo worth of work MOD !

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike 'cos, basically it's to FL what Twisted Insurrection is to Tiberian Sun.
    Which is a compliment since Twisted Insurrection is awesome.

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• I ban you cus I clicked on Reply instinctively but somehow it ended up clicking "Dislike" button(which is right above). Really was accidental but funny enough so I'm saying it lol

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike 'cos, Imperial Guard flak vest (crunch-wise 5+ armor save). It offers only very basic protection and most basic weapons of other factions ignore it outright (crunch: AP5 or less), hence why it is called T-shirt in slang.
    Though there also is so-called sub-flak armor which is worse (6+ armor save), but it is used mostly by cultists, renegades and heretics.
    On a similar note, Imperial Guard lasgun (fluff-wise an equivalent of assault rifle with little to none ammo problems, crunch-wise S3 AP- Rapid Fire) is called flashlight in slang for similar reasons (Not to be confused with Lascannons, Lascannons are awesome).

P.S. AZ, remember that I said how Tau stronghold can be sequence-cut when playing as Imperial Guard? Adepta Sororitas and Chaos can do the same.

Edited 4 times, last by Ajay ().