The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Ice-Warrior 'cos I've never actually listened to Motörhead... perhaps I should look some up.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban Mike 'cos this is special for Ajay (if you don't mind, listen the song.... for me) on max volume is insane for me.

Don't ask me why i post it, i'm just in such mood right now (and infact i'm listening it in the moment).
    And to Ice, mark my words, Lemmy WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban NH 'cod the song apparently refers to an event I call "The Betrayal". Great music though.
    On that note, I've finally turned off my wake-up alarm (5:55). Though the song I used on it was quite fitting to what I felt like while waking up at that time:

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• I ban Mike 'cos, in fact FVHoS is one of my most favorite songs, and most favorite of Funker Vogt (it even got me hooked on FV, for flak's sake).

• I ban Mike 'cos, mhm.
    On that note, I used FVHoS in the third of my campaigns, in the scripted epilogue. Which is quite fitting for the main protagonist since he used to be "locked away in rooms and routines" (being a Ghost and all), and possibly will be again in the future (since it's doubtful post-LotV Dominion will keep using Ghosts, he will simply be left behind).

• I ban you cus you should go "Allahu Akbar" with the nuke, nuke in arms, run to where u wanna nuke, and press the big red button yourself. You will see the light, for sure ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike 'cos, that's an one-use method though. Sitting cloaked and lighting targets one by one though...

• I ban you cus you don't need more uses for REAL nuclear bombs. Not the tiny tactical nukes in games.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike 'cos it seems like a reserve roll is coming... Let's write numbers backwards[20 000]
    J/k, I promised that I won't do that jerk move again, and I'm set on keeping that promise.
    On that note, happy New Year for everyone around, even though I'm not rly keen on celebrating it (doesn't mean that you aren't).
    Yes, even especially to you, NH, I've spotted ya ;)