The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• i ban Michael 'cos "My precious!" (LOTR reference :P ). And i found a way how to get them. I restarted 2-3 missions before, when i was in the right area, now the borring traveling starts again....

"Only the strongest will survive!"

• I ban GEG 'cos it's more like "Moar dakka". Hence why I sometimes call the all-gatling setup for Redemption/Deimos "Dakkaset".

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban GEG 'cos, all my dreams are in the past. "Nobody lives in the past. Everyone is dead there" (c) Perturabo, Primarch of the Iron Warriors.
    Also, there's no such thing as enough dakka.

• I ban The Original 'cos

that's dark...

What the bloody flak did you expect from a leader of guys who have this as their symbol:

• I ban NH 'cos, to quote what I have already said to denne: I ain't livin' it down, am I? :D
    Plus, the Iron Warriors used the Iron Skull as their insignia BEFORE they fell to Chaos. After that, they just added the Star of Chaos (eight arrows from one point, as on that symbol) on the background. They always were pragmatical and brutal siege masters, their fall just gave them more weapons to use, such as powers and denizens of Warp.
    In addition, they also like black and yellow hazard stripes to the point it can be considered another their insignia.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• I can the original 'cos ty. Btw i was in inner core for the first time (doing the sp missions). IT'S LITERALLY HELL. I ALMOST SHIT MY PANTS WHEN A BATTLESHIP WITH HIS CRUISERS POPPED OUT OF NOWHERE.... It's so beautifull at the same time too. I simply love the music, but the npc's are.. HEus!"&=)/("%&#?%/#)(%?=#/$="#/%)"# 96

"Only the strongest will survive!"

• I ban GEG 'cos, you do realize this is some people's favorite vacation place?
    A battleship and the cruisers? You should be thankful, since they pose only a moderate-to-little threat due to not having cruise disruptors.
    And I don't like the music there. 'Sides, if there is a song I associate with IC, it is... well, I think I told already.