The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 12,741 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• I ban Ajay cos perhaps that's the reason for " NOOOO "

not scary enough for The Original :D

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• I ban Night-Hunter because nobody knows what they are talking about

"He who does not learn from the mistakes of the past, is forever doomed to repeat them."

Friends will always be there for you,check on you when your down,and stick with you no matter what happens. that is what a true friend is.
    "I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy. Because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless and they don't want anybody else to feel like that" Robin Williams

• I ban AZ09 'cos : "nobody knows the trouble I've seen, nobody knowes but ..." and so on :D

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• I ban NucNuc 'cos that reminded me of this:
    "If only I knew what would wait me there, I'd rather charged the Eye of Terror with only a rusty fork".

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban Ajay because why not with a spork

"He who does not learn from the mistakes of the past, is forever doomed to repeat them."

Friends will always be there for you,check on you when your down,and stick with you no matter what happens. that is what a true friend is.
    "I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy. Because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless and they don't want anybody else to feel like that" Robin Williams

• I ban The Original 'cos, Eye of Terror is a location in Warhammer 40k. It is the most powerful warpstorm, the place where the borders between realspace and Warp were destroyed, a home for most of Chaos forces.

• Ahh... Banning Ajay coz that sounds like a dangerous area... but why the heck you want to charge with a rusty fork btw... does not make sense... you should charge them with a rapid fire coalition gatling and 2 nemesis missile launcher... and plus a revealation mine dropper... and... good strafing skill... hehehehe...

• I ban The Original 'cos, they'll Lamprey Bite the flak out of your hull in CQC/appear right behind you in your cockpit/outright telefrag you. At best.
    But actually, that quote "If only I knew what was waiting for me there I'd rather charged that place" means that the narrator has faced a grave danger.

• I ban Ajay because why not just bring a nuke

• For them to teleport a nuke right close to you and speed up its timer?
    I ban AZ 'cos when it's about Eye of Terror from Warhammer 40k, it's about Chaos Daemons, and I'm sure pulling that stunt is a piece of cake for a rank-and-file Lord Of Change.

• I ban The Original because does that mean we can kill them with kindness :P

• I ban The Original because he would make a good ambassador to send to them.