The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Mike 'cos, what the hell you're talking about? I only remember I had to put through your input some explanation... flak explanations, I don't care.
    Also, I've recently found a new heavy metal group to listen to, HMKids. They sing about WH40k universe, and their music is cool... as well as lyrics sometimes.
    Their songs are in russian though... but not all, "Iron Warriors", for example, is in english.

P.S. Delta appears to be Tzeentch reincarnation in MLP universe...

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban Mike because it's seen, as both are chaos entities, both are planners, schemers and manipulators, both can warp reality (no pun intended), and both at one point or another resided in a hedge maze.
    Though Tzeentch is more malevolent, but c'mon, that's WH40K, and his colleagues are a psychopathic berserker, plague master and a BDSM kink. Who also hate him (Especially the berserker one)

• I ban you cus it's interesting how you can continue something without having anybody continuing that topic :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because I can always apply further overthinking to my own statements.

• I ban you for doing that even though there was no external stimulation, like, nobody gave a flak for it last time, yet you continue :P I guess it's related to the part of you not giving a flak for what others say, generally ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because I needed to post something, so I've took that topic I had something to say about. 'Sides, there was no external suspension to that topic.
    If you don't like that, well, you're better to just say.

• I ban you cus, let's talk about favorite spaceships :D

I'm actually a bit lost on that topic xD

• I ban Mike 'cos, CF ships you mean?
    And it's funny how my favorite fighter is one if the worst VHFs ever, yet I still like it.
    (Note I said "Fighter". My favorite ship in CF is Kurgan-class corvette. Basilisk-class fightercraft takes second place and thus is my most favorite VHF).

P.S. Seems like the situation with Coalition ship designs is the same as with Soviet automobile designs: the same shape all the time. Like, Azan is VAZ-1111 "Oka", Salin - Zaporozhetz 965, Saber - VAZ-2104, Saracen - VAZ-2121 "Niva", Lagg - Moskvitch 408, Karak - UAZ-469, Haidar - UAZ-452 (It's a car looking like WV hippievan), or GAZ-3302 GAZelle (Microbus/cargo van) or even GAZ-66 (VDV truck), Basilisk - GAZ-24 "Volga"...
    New headcanon: Coalition fighters are easy to repair and do not require any precious maintenance.

Edited once, last by Ajay: - ().

• lol hippie van

I ban you cus, no, excepting all Freelancer/CF/other mod ships, what's your favorite spaceship ever ? Including stuff like Firefly, from the Firefly serie, Star Trek stuff (hopefully not O.o), Star Wars stuff, WH40k, Starcraft, Mass Effect, Babylon (a must know), Battlestar Galactica, Farscape, Andromeda, Freespace, EVE (has a hundred ships xD), Halo, Wing Commander, X serie, Dead Space, everything else that exists under the functionality of a space ship.

To get a start on:
    spaceship-size-comparison-chart.gif

Game related chart(it even has Freelancer spaceships xD:
    2014-02-02_10-35-55.jpg

• Hmm.... there's much to pick from, but Basilisk and Kurgan are still my favorites.
    Then LA-AT/i (I heard it is space-capable, in expanded universe at least), X-Wing, Venator-class, "Slave One" (Aka Jango Fett's ship) from Star Wars, Tau Manta and Spehs Mehreehns' Thunderhawk from WH40k, Protoss Scout from StarCraft, Cybran Revenant, Aeon Shocker and UEF Ambassador from Supreme Commander, and Cybran Gemini and Aeon Weedobot from SupCom 2(If they are space-capable).

• I ban you cus, hmm, slave ship, dark ships, "evil" ships... some good ship like the Protoss one, a weird mix :D

I ban you again cus you forgot to ban me xD Did it took too much thinking/processing power to remember the bans ?

• I ban you cus those are not space ships.

They don't leave Earth's stratosphere, that's why NASA sent the shuttle to the Museum, cus it was still functional, but it was used for long enough, it made the teams be lazy and not work on deep space ships. Once in the museum, it forced everybody do build something better :D

• Banning Mike coz ofc my favourite ship is Iguana... since i dont play other games now, not many ships i can think of right now btw...
    oh yeah... i like TIE Defender from starwars... cool and powerfull to shred every X-wing i encountered... hehehehe

• I ban Maishaf because I didn't even touch Freelancer ships because the list would noticeably grow in size. Juni's Defender, Anubis, Valkyrie, Liberty Siege Cruiser and Dreadnought, all Nomad ships - from vanilla, Spatial, Order Light Carrier and Gallia Battleship from Discovery, B*tching Fury, Redemption, Saracen, Lagg, Inquizitor-class and Celestis-class dreadnoughts and Kamov-class bomber (I call it Cruise Missile Carrier) from Crossfire...
    Also, since when X-Wing is more evil than a Protoss Scout, wasn't that a Rebel Alliance main battle fighter? Neither is Manta more evil, as Tau is one of the damn sanest faction in WH40K, and Revenant and Gemini from SupCom and SupCom2 belong to another "rebel alliance".
    And... flak, I forgot Arbiter from first StarCraft. And Tie Interceptor from SW.

• I ban Mike 'cos, really?
    That ship that cloaks everything around, also has mass recall and another ability I don't quite remember, relatively fast and can be built more than one, that's Arbiter. There's no such ship in StarCraft 2, there is Mothership that does all of it. You maybe mean Oracle or Tempest?
    Oh, a reminder: Also there's Science Vessel on that list. From both Starcrafts, as in 1 the vessel had EMP, while in 2 it could repair mechanical units, and in both it had Irradiation.

• mmmmmmm, Protoss Mothership, the best and worst thing at Starcraft 2... best at the beggining, worst at the end, it's not even good as a "support ship" anymore, when before it was the "pride of the protoss" as it was since ever. Lots of whiner kids who wanted to be rebel zergs and humans. I hate Starcraft 2 cus of that mothership topic. It should be better in the 3rd chapter, the Seeker of the Void (or something like that ? I don't even remember anymore), Protoss line.

• I ban Mike for all of that.wall of text.
    But still, Mothership was meant to replace Arbiter, which could keep up with carriers and other support and could be mass produced.