The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Micahel, because i have 2 storages.
    One in Inner Core and one in Sirius.
    When this in Inner Core have a lot of guns i move him to the other one, and then... Get back him in Inner Core to work again :D

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban both of you for making me laugh so hard at your ban bantering, get your ships straight Ajay or I'll ban your for that as well...lol.

God of Kings]Horus[Hotepsekhumui

9538-6938e351.png

:salutes Have Fun and Fly Safe 8).

• I ban Mike because what NH calls Inner Core storages, I call IC Expresses.
    Well, my primary also plays that role, because it is convinient Basilisk with cloak that is easy to get to Weth alone.
    One of expresses is Basilisk too though.
    Getting ships straight? With my habit of flying whereever my eyes look? :p

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban Mike because habits die hard, like the habit of dropping references to any mass media I know about.

• I ban Mike 'cos, not only them, I drop random references. To Star Wars, to CoD BO (Reznov is one huge source of quotes), to Red Alert, etc.
    BTW about Red Alert... playing Uprising again. Dropping space junk from orbit is fun. Especially when that support power is cranked to the max level (drops whole freaking MIR SPACE STATION) and combined with Magnetic Satellite (which lifts vehicles, aircraft and heavy infantry up to the orbit... so they later can get dropped together with Probe/Satellite/Station drop).
    Soviets also have fun upgrades and secondary abilities. Especially Leech Beam on MBT...

Edited once, last by Ajay: - ().

• Yea... I ban you cus of Power Ponies ftw ! Or... FlutterBat ? Official in episode7, Fluttershy is a vampire bat !!!

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because I have just found it out: Hammer Tank's Leech Beam can outrange basic defenses with other advantages (ignores LoS, repairs the tank and steals a weapon from destroyed vehicle).

• I ban Mike because I don't play it often too, I have nostalgia to fuel up with Red Alert3 Uprising and Supreme Commander FA, which both remind me of a New Year.

• I ban Mike for thinking that nostalgia is not okay. It's actually showing a feeling other that hate or indifference, so...
    Anyway, happy New year to you and to whoever still visits this thread. Wish you all metric flaktons of luck and health.
    So... what was so good in this year:

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban you cus I didn't say nostalgia is not ok, it shows you DO have a heart, you're just unable to see further :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you cus you don't know what you need, but since you're normally feeling like dieing, you might notice sooner or later that it's not, well, "proper" :P