The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban NH because I don't use Skype.
    As to Mike, Russian Wikipedia calls "AK-47" just AK:

в середине 1949 года два варианта автомата Калашникова принимаются на вооружение под обозначениями «7,62-мм автомат Калашникова» и «7,62-мм автомат Калашникова со складным прикладом» (сокращённые обозначения — АК и АКС соответственно).

"In the middle of 1949 two variants of Kalashnikov's assault riffle are accepted under designations "7.62-mm Kalashnikov assault riffle" and "7.62-mm Kalashnikov assault riffle with folding stock" (shortened designations - AK and AKS respectively)"
    But whatever, this system survived for such a long time that it is gonna stay in RF VS for a long time, even after more sexier guns were created (Like AN-94 that opened up to be complete b*tch to maintain)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban Ajay, Mike, & Night-Hunter for being the three who I've seen ban the most...but mainly Ajay for banning me on my comment to people still playing "The Your Banned Game", what do you think this is Ajay? - You 're Banned!

God of Kings]Horus[Hotepsekhumui

9538-6938e351.png

:salutes Have Fun and Fly Safe 8).

• I ban Mike because remember I told about our Math Analysis teacher (the one that talks a-la Fluttershy)?
    She has Mortal Kombat theme on a ringtone.
    Actually, there's something like that with myself, too. That nerdy and tall boy you would imagine to listen to Mozart? Ringtone is "Firestorm".

• I ban Mike 'cos it's right, because it's mostly Sabaton that fills my ear via my single remaining earbud I can plug into my phone.

• I ban you cus that sounds sad, in more than a way... (your sabaton may sound sad in just one ear, no sorround, the story of it sounds sad, etc).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because moreover, that remaining earbud is halfway dead. But it is even better as my hearing isn't completely blocked.
    I'm thinking about buying a new phone instead of my Corby 3G, but still, only thing I need from phone are phone functions, memory card and music. Well,also timer and calculator sometimes.

• I ban you cus, you never need photograph function ? Making images or videos to post them around here ?

And, no internet function, to check out SWAT Portal from time to time ? :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike 'cos I don't remember any last photo I did on my phone camera. I think... yes, that was me holding my IZh-62.
    And for internet browsing, I, since this summer, have my Galaxy Note tablet, which I also use for reading (my e-book crashes when I try to open Fallout Equestria on it) and used for writing (A lot of drafts of Ajay's story were created on it).

• I ban Mike because whatever, I have my Bassie in Weth ready for kicking some alien arse.
    EDIT: Already not, moved it to home that's hardly called "sweet" (i.e. pl. Murmansk). But whatever, my Redemption stays there.

Edited once, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban Mike because as I don't plan anything it's hard to be sure are most of my chars gonna stay where they are.
    Except for storages, Secondary4 and IC_Resident1.

• I ban you cus the storages should be the ones moving, to always hide them in a different place, to not be traced by storage killers :P