The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I don't ban you cus, uhm... sure ? :D

Ajay: Not sure if I'm safe here anymore... but better not getting on her bad side !

(do you see her Magician Mark on the face ? )

Also, how Twily looks after the experience, or through the second half of it (from the fan related stuff said in the spoiler):

Anyway, don't worry, we won't spam/use this while you are off, it's a 1 post run.

psst, Fluttershy:

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited 2 times, last by Michael: . ().

• I ban Mike because *Yawn* I have got up, noticed that you are playing with Twi now... and I think you two don't need me anymore.
    Plus, if I'll accidentally hurt her feelings, I have hell's fury behind me that will snap my neck.
    *Nod MCV packing up sounds*

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay: _ ().

• I ban you cus I said, she can't post more than once after me, this time we went for twice because of the nice stuff.

But yeah, if you go, this thread will die :P Or I have to wake up the rest of the people in the counter threads to come here...

But aren't you interested in the fan fic for which those images were made ? ^^ It's based on war, your favorite topic.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because I've finished Cybran campaign in original Supreme Commander. In final mission I've got my arse saved by Loyalists (T3 Siege Assault Bots that unleash EMP shockwave when destroyed - used to stun Galactic Colossus with its tractor beams), bombed the sh*t out of Aeon Commander by T3 artillery, and spammed UEF with Monkeylords.

Then I saw the final cutscene where all quantum gates are blowing up,read the final debriefing where Dostya said that she hid a bottle of vodka in player character's ACU, and listened to Brackman's speech. Needless to say, I like Cybran (I've even got FA campaign done as Cybran, thanks for omni-attacking Monkeylords, owning everything Soul Reapers and mobile land firebases aka Salem-class naval destroyers) because they are not afraid of making units multifunctional, like Aeon are (Aeon don't even have anti-air guns on a battleship while Cybran BS has not only primary guns and light AA autocannons, but also weak torpedoes, and even T3 strategic missile sub has torpedoes)

P.S.

Edited 6 times, last by Ajay: _ ().

• I ban Mike because I have returned (not for long though).
    Thinking what campaign start next. UEF or Aeon? UEF one is a bit hard, but I dislike Aeon...
    Ah, nevermind, I'll start Forged Alliance one and select Cybran.

P.S. Hmmm, when pegasi fly like that:

they remind me something by such a form... Guess what?

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: _ ().

• I ban myself cus I just played Bioshock Infinite, finished it in a day, but then my brain blew up, is not blown up, and will blow up.

• I ban NH because it's boring here and Mike forgot about his Twilight Sparkle roleplaying account.