The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you cus my brain blew, is not blown, and will not blow up anymore.

So one of us, me, is here :D The fun can continue. Anyway Ajay, I though that accout is yours ? Why you keep saying it's mine...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike for trying to hide his relation to Twilight Sparkle's RP account.
    Mike, I would rather create Fluttershy RP account and you know that so your logic is... not that good.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban you cus you are more alike Foxtrot Sierra, so YOU should do it :P

Just remember not to abuse it to endlessly spam threads together with you, you saw Twily, only posts once after me... and once happened that she posted twice. But that's it :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because I don't want to do it ATM.
    And I am writing Ajay's flashback back to the times when he was a communications officer.

• I ban you cus, Flashback !

Totally not related... but, since when I went random ? xD

It's not randomness, it's a tactical move :P Afterall, it's my name, and cutie mark.

• I ban Mike because I am trying to make it (my character's flashback) funny and interesting.
    But I am not sure though.

• I ban Mike because then, how have you liked it? Found anything funny, or interesting?
    BTW there are some references...
    Anyway, gonna go off, CYA tomorrow.

• I ban you cus you should at least check Flutterbomb and dubstep robot in the music thread... you're missing it xD

• I ban Mike because one of best wingmen I've ever had actually found a time to register on SWAT-portal :) And flak yea, I found out that 3G works on countryside, so...

• I ban you cus if you couldn't even install the DLCs for Mass Effect 3, you don't even have to bother, not even a chance to make space for other games.

I don't know how you do it though, don't you keep your main memory (the old ones were Hard Disk, but now with the SSD ? ) I have a 250 Gb SSD one on which Windows runs too, Mass Effect 3 with all the DLCs (had but removed ME 1 and 2 cus they were outdated :D ), Battlefield 3, Crysis 3, Anno 2070 even with 2170 Mod, Command and Conquer 3, Skyrim with TONS of mods/extras, 17.8 Gb in the mods folder, Starcraft 2 all packs, World in Conflict (a pretty big one), Bioshock Infinite (mindfuck), Crossfire, Kerbal Space Program with mods, Darkout, several other small games, tools, images, etc :P

And all at once :D

If you can't keep something clean, you gotta learn.

• I ban you, because some one piss me off and i will again off for some time.
    It's because I do not want to quarrel with anyone, and i will be back here when i feal better. But for now i will be off.

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

Edited once, last by Night-Hunter: . ().

• I ban you cus, really ? Who and why ?

I hope it's not related with that songs thing, cus it wasn't even a quarrel, it was over, then you popped out xD Maybe somebody else teased you ?

• I ban Mike because it's time for me to "uncloak".
    Well, I have played Supreme Commander 2, finished UEF storyline, did Aeon one without saving (I don't like Aeon storyline and i rushed to reach my favorite storyline, Cybran...) and started Cybran one. I still don't get why I like Cybran storyline that much. Because of cool protagonist? No, really, Cybran player character is awesome (determined to defend research facility on Seraphim VII, or destroys "Shiva Prime" instead of letting people research it - he understand that people will fight and kill each other over it). And your PC oftenly talks to Dr. Brackman (this time in his true form, brain and spinal cord in a container) about that stuff.
    And maybe... personal liking? No, really, when I've started that campaign, I've started to think: "Who the hell is that guy in ACU that Brackman talks to?" Then, mission starts and communication window showed first the Dr. Brackman's transmission, then player character... I saw his name and was... shocked. "Whoa, that guy has the same name than me! Am I hallucinating?"

• I ban you cus...

And your PC oftenly talks to Dr. Brackman

Wait, your PC speaks ??

If your PC speaks, then there's no use of humans anymore, to use the PC xD

• I ban Mike because PC -> Player Character.
    But Cybran Player Character actually IS part-computer (You know, all Cybrans have implanted AIs)