The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Mike because he is right.
    Anyway, need to find a topic to keep this thread up... Wait a sec, found one:

I think about starting some Q&A theme in the "diary" thread. Kinda ppl ask character OR me, character's prototype and author, about some stuff. (There may be questions I can't answer, so you can try right now to see if I'll handle it... for example "How it's to be a Coalition communications officer" or "Does your command knows you're a brony, and if they know, how they reacted?")

However I am not sure this would work for long, so I'll see. If I'll handle your questions, I'll start Q&A on that thread.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• I ban Mike because okay, time to reply.
    NOTE: roleplaying mode on. Text in italic is a reply of my character, usual text - my reply.
    Well, I don't remember. You know, it's easy to lose track of the time while living on Mirtrak Battle Station inside the ship and getting drunk at every time before getting to bed.
    Actually that happened when I've been browsing Sirius Internet. Kinda got hooked by all of that.

• I ban you cus, ok, and out of RP mode ? I need days, hours, minutes.... seconds are ok too :D You know, I have to clasify everyone on this list here, then I have to double and triple check it to see if everything is in order and correct. I need mathematical replies.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because I don't remember the day. Wait a second. Checking creation data of my pony folder and remembering that download was completed at sunday...
    10th February, 2013. Some days earlier I've been fed up with having nothing to read at the sleep. Then I have got a thought hit my head: "Hmmm. My e-book has TFT display so I can watch video on it. Considering downloading MLP FiM, maybe that'll fix my sadness a bit". So 10th download was completed and I've watched first episode before getting myself off.
    I already knew some stuff about the show, so I could tell who is who. Didn't saved me from being on the verge of cuteness-related heart attack at the moment when Twi met Fluttershy though. i was all like: "Whoa, I could have the same reaction some years ago".

• I ban you for being new to the fandom :D

Question list:

1. The funniest moment in the whole serie, that made you laugh the most ?
    2. The cutest moment in the whole serie, that made you have a cuteness heart attack ?
    3. The saddest moment in the whole series, that (nearly) made you cry ? Or not so near, but there still has to be such sadest moment.
    4. The most notorious moment in the whole serie for you, as in the most important for whatever reason.
    5. The first moment you noticed you love me ?

That's all :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because this reply will be more funny if it'll be an RP mode, so come forth, Comrade Senior Lieutenant.

1) Actually, Dragonshy. No, really, Flutters was trolling the rest of her "squad" by pretending to be a dead weight so hard that RD even got mad. And then saving them, all like "Okay, okay, I'll save your arses". No, really, it was the high-skilled trolling.
    2) Oh, please. The first and only was Flutters's appearance, then I got used to it. No, really, I am drinking tea with sugar all the time I don't drink vodka. Of course I quickly got immune to sweet characters. However Twilight sometimes just looks cute.
    3) Two. "Putting Your Hoof Down" and "Hurricane Fluttershy". No, really, I seriously thought that Fluttershy is a troll, just like me (but more, much more skilled), but hell, it appeared that she's REALLY a regular crybaby weakling like me at the 5-6 grade... or my author!
    Hey!Oh, sorry. So, where was I... Yeah, that ruined all my faith in FS. Somewhat restored with "Keep Calm and Flutter On".
    4) Discord's redemption. If events of "Hurricane Fluttershy" were the results of god-tier trolling, I think Dissy and 'Shy will make a perfect troll squad. It's going to be HILARIOUS.
    5) I love you? PFFFT. I don't think I am capable of that.

(I hope that was hilarious :))
    Anyway, I am off, gotta sleep.

• Of course I quickly got immune to sweet characters. However Twilight sometimes just looks cute.

IKR !?? (I Know, Right ? )

I ban you cus I loved those replies, pretty correct.

By the plans they got for Season 4, apparently they will need the new reformed Discord for the problems that will come, now that Twilicorn has arrived, King Changeling, their converter dragon, sounds tough... but if Twilight will really get converted/affected/go dark for a moment, not even Discord and the other Alicorns together can handle her boundless unleashed powers, as she did age spells since before entering school, AGE SPELL on a being that lives THOUSANDS of years(the dragon). Her powers are only limited by her self control, kindness and worry about now hurting somepony. All those limitations go away if she either gets converted for a moment, or go dark. And the Elements of Harmony won't work without her.

Anyway, I guess you would like to see this:

• I ban Mike because that's why almost EVERYONE in brony fandom think that Twilight is Mary Sue. Not me though...
    And about "Discord's redemption" as a notorious moment: I just would like to see Fluttercord (Non-romantic, just a friendship) there, or Dissy living usual life with M6... or even impossible dream: Discord actually saving the day.

F:Eq? I heard about it. Saw some art, I know some names (Littlepip and Blackjack, for example)... But I've never played Fallout. I think I would because I've played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (I even have a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. fanfic, ceased work on it but got events of it and know how to end it) and Metro 2033...

• I ban Mike because time for double answer in RP mode.
    Fluttershy. Wimpy, gets abused even by her pet bunny and is useless unless it's about serious mess. Like RPG-7 or PKM machine gun in S.T.A.L.K.E.R: weights A LOT, creates a lot of inconvenience, and you use it only once, twice if you're lucky (with a destructive effect though), but looks nice. However Fluttershy is also clearly overrated by fandom, and is a holy cow of it... Look at the comments of this pict, for example: #288095 - downvotes galore, flamebait, fluttershy, safe, troll, trollbait, worst pony - Derpibooru - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Imageboard. And tag "downvotes galore".
    Don't mind my author over there, he's being an arsehole and trolls you... like he trolls me.
    Anyway, Less liked is Rarity, the Queen of Blades Flanderization. No, really, such a behavior is non-real (while it's still possible be as shy as Flutters - believe me, I WAS as shy as Flutters before I've decided to screw up any chance for personal life and enlisted in Space Navy - as self-ensured as Applejack, as bragging as Rainbow Dash, as planning as Twilight Sparkle and as crazy as Pinkie Pie) and isn't much amusing. Maybe for three-year-old girls it would be amusing, so I think my disliking is unfounded.
    Second place is Rainbow Dash. No, really, I've seen a shitton of such a bragging, pretending-to-be-awesome pilots while I was watching upon them on old good Gorlowka. More than a HALF of them haven't returned from their FIRST patrol (It's because of them I still was Warrant Officer before going to Sirius - high losses because of pilots being stupid... Just imagine, if not for them, I would be Captain or even Major right now!) and nearly 25% were screaming my ears off on my channel for an nanny ship I had to sent them (but If I wanted, I rather wouldn't), draw your own conclusions.

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• Hmm, I ban you cus... hater much ?

Rarity style exists in real life, just a bit less dramatic as in more serious. That example would be my mother, an actual seamstress/fashionista, gives too much importance to some stuff (like Rarity as in "the. worst. POSSIBLE. THING !" but not that much).
    And RD is actually of the trustworthy ones, since she does what she promises, like cleaning the clouds in 10 seconds flat, and she did exactly in that time, she didn't fail when tempted by the Shadowbolts... etc.

Anyway, that answer brought these questions:

1. Best overall character of the main 6.
    2. Nicest (not as only in cute, but as beauty) overall character of the main 6.
    3. Coolest overall character from all the characters in the serie.

Edited once, last by Michael: . ().

• I ban Mike because sometimes self-confidence leads to being careless, and being careless leads to defeat. Anyway, time for reply, RP-mode.

1)It's like "Name your ONLY ONE favorite unit, judging only by it's characteristics". All of M6 have their pros and cons, so it's hard for me to take the best from M6. If by personal likes, and honestly - either Twilight, or Applejack, or Fluttershy.
    2) Flutter-f*cking-shy, full stop. She's beautiful, and she's kind, gentle and caring, so I don't understand how that jerk, my author I mean, can say he hates her. Maybe taking the S02E19 too much? But anyway, still, "Beware the Quiet Ones"... I saw flakton of fanfics where Fluttershy snaps and goes on a murderous rampage. I DON'T WANT to see her like that.
    3)Discord. Put Discord in human body, erase his memories (but with saving the personality) and take out his chaotic power, and get me. And we both have "Friendless Background", and we both are completely forgotten by almost-everyone except for High Command (He got redeemed but WTF happened to him? In season 3 he wasn't even spotted after his redemption. Maybe he was sent far away to do stuff nobody else cares about, only for him don't f*ck around... just like me now). But at least, while being like me, he knows how to be awesome. And he is almost all about fun, he's not boring (however he needs a brakes about it). Also I see a potential behind him: as I (or my author?) already said, Discord can: show his friendship with Fs, show his own kind of loyalty to Celly or even actually save the day.

Edited once, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• I ban you cus...

so it isn't multiple personality disorder.

Riiiiiiigh... yeah... maybe more like multiple personality discord ? xD

Anyway I will rephrase question 3... coolest/best overall PONY in the whole serie ?

• I ban Mike because...
    Okay... Shining Armor I guess. One of the best surface-to-air launchers ever.
    Just kidding with a reference to him launching Cadance in S03. If honestly, then... Wait. Chryssy is not a pony, then it's... No, Fausticorn isn't canon... Oh. Too many candidates:

So I think, Luna. Dammit, I've never was good with choices, so now I feel like Twilight in S01E03. However I was lucky with choices ONCE, when I've decided to research western culture in school. That research brought me in Sirius BTW.

Edited once, last by Ajay: _ ().

• I ban Mozzi for being a gender-confused.
    I am a "he"(male), not "she"(female).
    Anyway, that was kind of Q&A about my blog, so-called "pilot episode". So if you want to ask something to get an answer from my CF character's point of view, go ahead (don't guarantee reply though).
    P.S. Welcome back.

• So the ending deal is Luna ?

I ban you for being a moonlover....
    maybe you can be friends with a moonrover :D
    then have a sleepover
    (just 1 letter difference O.o. and that's how rhymes and poetry was made.)

• I ban Mike for being a cloned Zecora.
    I told, I was never good with choices, and of course, my character got the same part of personality.
    You seem to just said "tl:dr" about spoiler where I've written the pros. Well, I don't mind, next time I just won't do such a long and somewhat funny replies :)