The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

I like classification, gathering data into a list

Sounds like taken from a Twi fanfic :D

Anyway, I ban you for not telling what do you think of me ponified and the picture of us taking the princess to a picnic/the after coronation party ? Try to see it in full resolution for full details xD

But meh, you are more like nerdy rather than Twilight, she knows how to have FUN ! While being the smartest.

You can see the original version, which I anyway posted before, up in the right corner of the end list, by BlackGryph0n.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike for thinking I don't know how to have fun... Gosh, I am sometimes just put on some cool music, like this:

Or this:

Or this:

and the I just get up from the chair and bobbling my head while playing air guitar. Hell, when I heard the first one, Rock And Awe, in Red Alert 3, I just took off my glasses and started to bobble my head so hard that I felt dizzy instead of playing. Second one, "Moscow Calling", still moves me while third one, "The Future is Now", just hits my feels by a laser-guided nostalgia (Last summer. Starcraft Broodwar. Repairs in my living room. Countryside)

And about my love to gathering lists... Believe me, I had it long before I even learned about MLP FiM.

Wait wait wait m8, that was YOUR PONYSONA? Damn. Alicorn OC. If I was a brony, I'd just downvoted you down to hell. Just because alicorn OCs are counted as Mary Sue by default. But I don't care much. So keep it.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• I ban you cus, lol, all alicorns as Mary Sues, no way, that was only hater's call for Twi when she BECAME one, those who already are that way since the beggining are not related to that.

If you check what's about Mary Sue, you will see why that above makes sense.

Anyway, I had to be at Twi's level to have a good shipping... like Rainbow Dash and Soarin, or Rarity and Fancy Pants...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because great, now you even ship yourself with Twilight. Congratulations, now you become Brony, the Infecter of Sites.

• I ban you cus, you know... you are RIGHT !

Anyway, how do you think my ponysorna looks like, as quality, details, bugs, the clothes ? Some other guy's opinion who doesn't especially like the topic is a perfect opinion for perfecting the model.

• Hmm, idea of "Flutterrage" ship is tempting, but the best ship that would fit that character is still either its current Liberty Dreadnought or Badanov-class. (Badanov would totally be a player-controlled BS since it's about that size).
    Your ponysona... Looks cool. All totally fits Sephiroth (had I spelled name right?) from your signature. BTW, create a cutie mark, and it'll be completed.

Edited once, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• Yeah, it's like a bit more shadowed and "darkly awesome but not evil", as Twilight also has the power to control dark magic like normal magic and even the good magic (also used in the crystal episode).

Also, normally males are more, tanned than females.

I ban you for spelling Sephy right.

• I ban Mike because I think I'll stop at ponified CF Ajay's concept, don't want to flak around stuff now.
    BTW about CF Ajay. I think about starting some Q&A theme in the "diary" thread. Kinda ppl ask character OR me, character's prototype and author, about some stuff. (There may be questions I can't answer, so you can try right now to see if I'll handle it... for example "How it's to be a Coalition communications officer" or "Does your command knows you're a brony,and if they know, how they reacted?")
    Or some flashbacks of Ajay before he got to Sirius, like his service on CNS Gorlowka while being a "speaking head"/even before, like his hellish school days.

Anyway, sorry to leave you, but I am off. Will reply tomorrow (i.e. after some hours)

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• K, right, it may be very late there, I ban you to send you off to sleep :D

Something for when you wake up, for having a good morning:

Edited 2 times, last by Michael: Surpriise xD ().

• I ban Mike because... Why Stukov? After UED Vice-Admiral? (My second favorite character in HotS, after Abathur). Heh, Ajay's surname begins with letter K. But anyway, nice idea.
    And hell, I had clean Coalition symbol as avatar early, lol.

• I ban you cus, yup, that guy you last mentioned on here. You also mentioned the word "Blowout" by then, sounded like you... blowing good chances out :P

• I ban Mike because don't have much time now, but I'll do that myself :)

• I ban you for being cool for once ^^ "megusta" :D

Even though "megusta" are 2 words in spanish, me gusta, that's the meme.

• I ban Mike because I am back from countryside and trying to do something.
    Oh, and about "Blowout" nickname. When I said "Blowout", I said it as a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. reference. In S.T.A.L.K.E.R., blowouts are massive shockwaves of psychical energy that cal kill almost anything that is not sitting in cover. So "Blowout" basically means "Shitstorm".

• I ban you cus, exactly... if you got somebody messing with you, a shitstorm is coming, "Blowout" is a good nickname for the dude who loves using nukes and blow the crap out of stuff xD

• I ban Mike for thinking that fits ME.
    Anyway, I found your idea of ponified CF Ajay mostly fitting (even the name), I've changed only cutie mark and eye color. Anyway, that's how he looked before freak incident happened in Sirius cost him half of the horn together with ability to telekinetically lift something heavy or teleport himself. Cutie mark is taken from Starcraft 2 screenshot (had no time to lurk in wiki on the countryside).
    So, thank you :)

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay ().

• Cool enough, maybe you had to use a dark grey or red-ish dish instead of green, but looks legit.

I ban you for having fun for once ^^ For a bit. Did you like it, do you want the fun to be doubled (!) or you had enough "fun" for this month and are like doing nothing again...

• I ban Mike because I am going to redo cutie mark. I've found better picture:
    EDIT: here it is. BTW, that image above was easier to un-background, because it was bigger.

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().