The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Mike because whatever, it'll be a serious mess:

Fluttershy's attitude when with some of teachers/relatives.
    Keeping rage inside instead of snapping RIGHT F*CKING NOW after insults (Darn you FS).
    "Hidden Depths", I.e. abilities/hobbies/personality details almost nobody knows they were there (In my case: heavy swearing, listening to heavy music, being a gun geek and military hardware geek)('Shy, y u happen to be so much like me?)
    Discord's attitude when in school/at home with parents, also nihilism, don't-give-a-f*ckism, love to trolling, chaotic by alighnment(Good, Neutral or Evil - you to decide) and a friendless background.
    Passion to have fun and listen to cheering music, Pinkie Pie style.
    Interest in science (Style of your beloved Twi), easily losing control when glad about something.
    "Bring it on" attitude when facing some unavoidable problems (RD)
    Trolling that was said above usually getting achieved by saying truth, also I don't like to lie to my parents, or to not hurt somebody (AJ)
    And, as I already said, you can't be sure that all of the above was bullshit, Chrysalis-style.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• I ban Miahcel, because i don't think he liening you, he is good soul (i mean Ajay) ^^
    Off topic. Well he can lie or not but this is other story, the important thing is to have fun here ;)

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban Miahcel, because i don't think he liening you, he is good soul (i mean Ajay) ^^

Uh, I ban you cus I dunno who that is, but anyway, remember when Ajay said about hating and breaking Fluttershy's heart just to then comment that he expects me (or us who knows her) to cripple and break my heart ?

He also says "stay out of my shed" because he got his corpses around there, he didn't kill me just because I am too far away, he can confirm that about his shed ^^ Or I can show you a video of that, but you might be a little, uh, mentally deranged after that.

Anyway, wee, just broke the 15 k posts barrier O.o

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you cus you must be kidding... you can't lose your counting until 3... only killing 3 of them is enough, just 1 wing xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Then it's enough, go to Omega 3 already, it's so much easier, it's right there, next to Dervon, at 2-3 systems away :P

I ban you to remind you not to kill too many Ancients tho.

• I ban you cus there some, like that they are self reproducting drones and you will never be able to change anything from what it is in that system, but the main reason not to kill too many of them, is that, you know, you can even be friendly with GMG, but those GMG gates to Inner Core are red until you kill some Ancients, because those gates are of a "fake GMG", a different gmg than the visible one, and you can get green/friendlier with them, but never lower the reputation with them. So if it happens that you get GMG afilliation, you will be stuck like that... forever... ever...ever...

And I'm serious ^^ Once they "recruit" you, you will never be able to get out of GMG, you will be one of their zombies, forever :D

• I ban Mike because "Stay out of my shed" was just the reference to PONY.MOV that you have posted, showing that I know 'bout those videos.
    And you didn't got what I was trying to say. It is hard to me to restrain from saying truth, even if I know that truth will hurt somebody.
    For example, saying my mother that she's a doormat and she made the same of me.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".