The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Mike because I am sick of almost everything in my life constantly reminding me that I am doormat.
    That's why I almost always mention Foxtrot Sierra - I have a lot of common with her (With a some difference though - she is cute, I am repulsive, she is kind, I am hateful), not because I love her as you think :)
    Offtopic: Time to play Battlefield 2. I f*cking miss my Hind.
    And yeah, if I am in love with something I am always thinking, then it has wings, five-bladed rotor, "Double bubble" cockpit, infantry bay, badass look, 12,7mm 4-barrleled MG/fixed double-barreled 30mm autocannon/turret-mounted double-barreled 23mm autocannon, four fixes for ATGM/air-to-air heatseekers and four or two hardpoints for unguided rockets/gun containers/freefall bombs and nicknames "Crocodile" (from its pilots) and "Devil's Chariot" (from its first enemies).

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: Firetruck reasons ().

• I ban NH because I was telling about Mil Mi-24 "Hind" helicopter gunship.
    Beautiful machine BTW.

• I ban Mike because I already had a reason explained.
    No dedicated servers, no mods, no singleplayer operations.

• I ban Mike because there aren't multiplayer-styled singleplayer with AI-controlled bots.
    Storylines have a tendency to become boring, you know :)

• I ban Ajay, because i complete Battlefield 3 before few mouths, and i have to say that Call of Duty MW 2 and 3 (i complete them too) have much more good SP story, BUT they will NEVER be more good from Battlefield 3 in the MP game, on graphics, in the look of the weapons and they sound when you shoot and many more :P
    And when is done Battlefield 4 (hope i can play it) i hope to be AWSOME like the Battlefield 3, but with many more explosions...because in one war the inportant is to have many explosions and many buildings that was broken down, is one with the ground ^^

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban NH cus they have to find a cool arabic city for destroying the way you are speaking of... but the US can't do that and be like the bad guys... and you don't really want an US city being destroyed that way...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because everybody loves when stuff is blowing up :)
    I like C4 my teammates in singleplayer of Battlefield 2 for example :)

• I ban you cus they are cool, but people don't REALLY love them, in real life, you wouldn't want to see your home explode, even if you was outside it at a safe distance.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis