The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you cus you both failed, the forum is not full with spam, mathematically 97% of the spam in this year is all in the Off Topic section.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you because you can't differenciate between math and being serious xD What about my smilies usage, some say I use them too much, and you say I am too serious O.o

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Yes, differentiate, is that cus I typed a "c" instead of "t", or cus you don't see the difference between being damn serious, and math :D

I ban you for not being clear.

• I ban Mike because Derpy appeared in last season.
    S01E13, watch again.
    However in S04 she will be removed. *Sob* Forever.
    *Deadpan Rage Mode*
    Great. Just great. She just has a wall-eyed appearance, and they take her out. Great! Remove some others then, they are offensive too.
    Remove Fluttershy - she insults shy and timid people.
    Remove Rarity - she insults those who care about fashion.
    Remove Pinkie Pie - she insults people with mental disorders.
    Remove Rainbow Dash - she insults people with high self-esteem.
    Remove Applejack - she insults countrysiders.
    Remove ALL then, and everything will be just great.
    *Deadpan Rage mode off*

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban you cus you caught my trap, ment to say that after you deadpan about it, anyway, she will not be removed, you can see that she is hiding in that end, yeah, and WINKS. She has something up, planned, as much as there is already an official figurine made out of her, so she can't stop existing now, too much profit ^^

• I ban Mike because everything in this world is ruled by profit now. Including making Twi drink one hell of an Red Bull.
    If that profit-initiated ruling will fail the humanity, Marx, Engels and Lenin will have a hard laughing (either in hell or in heaven)

• I ban you for feeling apocalyptic again, paranoic or conspiracist.

Twi was ment to be an Alicorn since the beggining, remember episode 1 (both parts), "Big Crown Thingy" goes to HER, the friends just helped unlocking HER power, later on you can see an example of what power she had, doing age spells on a Dragon (thousands of years of lifespan) before even being at the school. Then go season 2, and season 3 Crystal episode, where Luna and Trollestia start preparing the Black Book for her to fix at the end of the season. You can see Luna spawning it while the 6 leave, having passed the "test", and wielded both positive and negative magic.

So, no, it was not some late-hour demanded option cus people wanted it, it's like that since episode 1.

• I ban Mike for thinking I am sure in apocalyptic outcomes.
    I just don't care.
    P.S. I let my hands into S.T.A.L.K.E.R. modding. Just a very, VERY minor addition...

Edited once, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• I ban Mike because actually I am going to play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for some time.
    And I don't think I'll be using VSS though. I have VSSK "Vikhlop",silenced anti-material sniper riffle (It uses subsonic 12,7x54mm rounds)