The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Remember the damn banning word and reason, it REALLY IS the main topic of this thread, it's in the title !

I ban you cus, either keep up with the thread correctly, or you will pay...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• That irony, reminds me of somebody who was banned for real not too long ago.

I ban Ajay cus I will stick to TSparkle... "Royal Voice Ability" acomplished, more power, still a dark side lurking somewhere in all that raw power.... yup.

He says he's not good on such topics, but he still did good enough, not up to compare it with his other music.

TS is also the only one who transformed into a fire horse twice, and my ancient zodiac type is also Fire Horse ! (the old Chinese zodiac with a lot more... options and behaviours, including Rat, Dragon, and such... ).

So, best in everything ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you because I am actually agree, Twi is freaking cool.
    Especially after she almost blow up the fandom just by growing a pair of wings :P
    No, really, you think everybody just accepted Twilicorn? Nah, most of the fans were freaking out.

And about that Stare... Duh, that ALMOST got me :D.
    And I had found this picture on KYM that pretty much sums it up:

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 3 times, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• I ban Mozzi for being a hater :P I kinda saw that coming...
    Okay, Mike, getting the pony stuff away. This is not a pony thread after all :) Plus, not everybody here likes ponies.

• I ban you cus that's false, don't you remember ? This thread has ANY topic we want :D Or do I have to use my OTHER voice to make you understand :P

Makes things much more interesting than "I ban you cus I feel like so" #2 "I ban you cus you have no good reason" #3 "I ban you cus you care for reasons" and all that boring stuff that makes people quit this thread for considering it useless.

• I ban you for thinking that somebody other can understand all the things we're talking about.
    Or you want to spread the infestation further?
    From the other side, you're right. It's better to talk about something than to talk about nothing :)
    But if people dislike the topic? For example, if somebody could get here and started to talk with you about anime, what did I did? Of course, I'd just left this thread. Not even because I dislike anime (I can tolerate people's likes/dislikes), just because I know nothing on that topic.

Edited once, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• I ban you cus we can talk, for example, of how a tough looking Coalition officer aka top murderer is actually a cutie on the inside, locked up and thrown away the key, just cus others around you were top murderers too.

(Babs Seed --> Bad Seed ^^ )

• I ban you for thinking that officer is tough-looking.
    If you are talking abut certain somebody that just happens to be known as "Ajay", just look at my profile that states: "low physic capabilities did not allowed him to get a fighter pilot's seat". And then in one of diary entries it is mentioned that he "I.e. me" has huge nerdy glasses.
    And due to me making my character look just like myself IRL, that means he is VERY slim, tall and has a nerdy glasses that cover almost a half of face. And also he is unattractive. And very weak.
    And he is not a murderer since he is just a communications officer. :) At least, he was one.

Edited once, last by Ajay: Flak reasons ().

• I ban you cus practically no one visits other people's inner profiles to find that... your signature is your representation.

• I ban you for thinking that I am somebody who needs representation.
    And that short description about me on the left side of my posts isn't enough?

• I ban Mike because I had just remembered that he likes a gattling cannon...

Night-Hunter: Yep, that pic is rather heavy, sorry for that. And, BTW, cool hunting out there in IC :)