The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you because it everything goes just as I planned...
    However, I got a whole life to waste, so I need to find any way to spend time.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban you for not kicking StiStr's nose that he's poking around :D

We never mentioned closing the topic, just abandoning it, and only for like 7 posts, not "everytime".

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you because seems like no matter what, we both will be banning each others here. Kinda reminds me the DNA.

• The human DNA, animal DNA, or the DNA animated serie, or the DNA conspiracy, or what DNA ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you cus I unlocked the "NASA Explorer Badge" today, (check it on Google :P), I personally seen the ISS 30 minutes ago 8). 6 AM in the morning is not too bad xD

• I ban you cus I made this thread wake up several times already ... and I still got the NASA Explorer Badge xD

• I ban you for not knowing it.

It's pretty much for fun, but it was from an adventure/competition move from 2010.

It was related with the ISS (International Space Station), but only in the US... (and I'm not in the US), so today when I hunted down and spotted the ISS with my eyes, at the correct calculated time, location and direction (it did was the brightest thing on the sky if you catch it at the areas where it's illuminated by the sun, but above the horizon so it's visible for you, but it also moved so fast... goes across the sky in 4 minutes, about 10 minutes for a full horizon to horizon move, but it's not visible in the whole trajectory), I though of saying that I got this badge xD Even though it's not official.

Made some photos with the phone for now, already shown them to my family.

You can google for more info, and such about the badge, but nothing very interesting for us.

But are you interested in spotting the ISS yourself ?

• I ban you because I don't remember the last time I was interested in something.

• I ban you for also being interested in what I say here :P

Interested in ponies, in NSFW stuff, in FS, in numbers, in how evil you are, in how cruel you are, in how heartless you are, etc etc xD

And this would also interest you, they discovered Murmansk !

Edited once, last by Michael: . ().

• I ban you because I am NOT intrested in NSFW stuff, I am not that perverted (Just because I know it doesn't mean I am interested).
    But you forgot the most important thing I am interested in.
    That's The Offspring music (If you noticed CF Ajay's Diary, CF Ajay completely adores their music - even if the Advisory would forbid any type of rock music).

• I ban you cus even if you deny the pervert version, which you can only know if you was once perverted, you still have quite a list of stuff you are interested in, right now ^^