The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• PE, I ban you for saying you did not get any pussy this week, when that was the case in every week of the last 21 years :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you because one guy had put a lifetime-KoS on me (or not lifetime... whatever), and thus I am d/ling Disco now :P

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban him for doing the lifetime KoS on you before me.... anyway, such things do not exist ^^ KoSes have a limit time, and I can get into this case, if you wanna report it.

Anyway, if you download Disco, you can't post on here anymore, not a CF guy D:

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you, because I'll first ask him properly :) And because that's all was just because I forgot the tax to a 40-50 lvl (500k, not 100 as I thought)

• I ban you for not letting me sleep... yawn... actually, it was cus of improving the GPU even more.

• I ban you because I play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call Of Pripyat (with SGM mod, Albor reassembling and my own additions)

• I ban you cus I can play the last Call of Duty (the highest requirements lately, as Crysis 3 is not released yet) with everything maxed out and still get perfect 60 FPS (the max with V-Sync) when game-o-meter site says I could run it just on high. This, because of the "fine tuning" I did to it.

• I ban you because you could at least check what S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is...
    And it is enough to download a manual and some lil' tools to create your own changes in the game (That's what I do. Addding some cool guns, some cool outfits, some minor changes). But actually, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. creators goofed up and cut some interesting functions, like vehicles, some mutants, some locations... f*xors.

• lol no vehicles ? suxx

I ban you for making me not even check what that game is anymore...

• I ban you because there actually is no need in vehicles in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. since you can hit any anomaly without even noticing it.
    And I ban you, because there is over 9000 mods that return vehicles (Useful if you are very, VERY prone to loot f*cking everything)... And y u need vehicles when you can wear THIS:
    (But you'll have to find it first, but whatever...)
    And if I'll want vehicles... BF2 is still intact:

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: f*ck reasons ().