The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Ring 'cos, can't find a good pic with a number though, and congrats on winning.
    Also glad to see my fooling aground with symbol table was worth it.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Thanks AJAY - I ban you cause the server fell off the list tonight and I was forced to play SP
    But it 's Ok it's back on again-what they said On forum- SP was ok - just met Juni in California-Willard passage next.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• I ban Ringotwin 'cos I didn't play SP for quite a while.
    Also for couple of reasons I've got really strong dislike for Juni, and I don't think Crossfire did that any favors.
    Her portrayal in Portalearth's stories makes her look like a total b*tch, not that I don't agree though (I do).

• I ban Michael 'cos gender is not one of said reasons. Male Juni would be no less of an asshole.

• I ban you cus we know you dont like female characters... at least not when they open their mouth :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Michael 'cos, wrong. I like Dostya from Supreme Commander for example, and she is quite prominent there.
    (Until she blew up in Forged Alliance Mission 4.)
    Also, Rhiza (SupCom as well) and Quillian Katar (Tiberium Wars).

• I ban you because even in Commander games your favorite songs are "still alone" and "lonely wolf" or so as u posted on the other thread :D

There's nobody you really like even in games.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Michael 'cos, wrong game though, Lone Trooper is from Tiberian Sun and Still Alone (which is a remix of Lone Trooper) is from a mod for TS.
    Supreme Commander tracks are called, for example... "The Cybran Nation".

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• I ban Ajay 'cos while we are on topic female...
    I like Natasha from Red Alert 3 (as character from the game not like a women from the few videos with her in the game... i don't wanna someone get it in the wrong way :P ) (there are others but that's only one example).
    P.S. Don't know if i made any sense with those words but well.... who cares.

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban NH 'cos, well, I sorta like her as well, as an unit (commando sniper, basically a mix of Jarmen Kell from Generals and Boris from RA2) and as a character (Cold, business-like, tough-as-nails, no fooling around).
    And indeed, videos/pictures go too overboard on skimpy clothing on nearly every female that so much as shows up in RA3, but well, them's the breaks.

• I ban u both for liking women who would instantly headshot you as soon as they see your faces (not as offence, but kills on sight any guy)

• I ban Michael because of some silly reason like alcohol .
    If that is what happens at the mention of Juni, lets see what happens with! What do you think of the girls from "the Big Bang Theory ?

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• I ban Ring, 'cos I didn't watch that series and don't plan to so nothing.
    And Michael is still missing the point as if he was an Ork and the point was a Dark Eldar Razorwing Jetfighter.

• I ban Michael 'cos that matters little as of now, they are apparently getting rolled into one faction (just like Armies of the Imperium).
    Then again, Craftworlders, Harlequins and Darks treated each other as Battle Brothers on tabletop since a long time.