The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Mike 'cos actually less ppl living there is better. Less economy? Wouldn't say that, Siberia and FE are main resource expand for RF.
    Hmm... Now I get why RF is interested in Syria, the same reason USA is - someone will probably need SA-10s soon...

rail-based missiles

Scalpel does not exists anymore.

plan like related to Ukraine

Government has more important things. Stealing the state budget, for example.

BTW with another reminder you have kicked me onto Metro 2033 rails which brought me to one thing I was reading while playing Last Light. Fallout: Equestria.
    Yes, I have actually started to read that. ATM reading its spinoff, Project Horizons, which is much, much more darker that original FO:E. Don't ask me how... I'll just say how flakked up the group of protagonists are:

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban Michael, because i want to say to Ajay that:

NH, how are you out there? You crashed last time we were in Inner Core

Yea :(
    I have some problems with my internet from week or so.

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban you cus that's exactly what I was saying, you did more than somebody would expect :P I guess FRIENDS can do such changes on you, huh ? That's nice ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because IC brings memories.
    P.S. Dammit, got into one hell of a fight with Savage on my way... brought one W'ar-sy.

Edited once, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban Mike because it were they who started the fight, so I had no other choice.

• I ban you cus, lol, it's YOU who got into their area to attack them, don't kid yourself, if a monkey would come into your house with an AK 47 ( YouTube ) , k, more reasonable, a thief with a knife came into your house, wouldn't you hit him first ? (with your baseball bat :P ) He is armed, in your house :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because he's playing advocate for a Dom'Nepesh subordinates.
    And surprisingly, Jormdar wasn't originally their house, it's Dom'Kavash one. So that was me helping a friend to drive off intruders :)

And here you triggered one of my buttons...

• I ban you cus you're wrong.

"the AK-47 was officially accepted by the Soviet Armed Forces[10] and used by the majority of the member states of the Warsaw Pact."

All I care is that it's named AK-47 and it's official.

Anyway, you are right in the Dom topic. How is it possible that you, the all negativist pessimist guy is actually doing something good and thinking positively about it ? Because I shown you somebody else being more negativist than you (my "you're such a criminal" pov), so afterall, you're not that bad as you think ^^ Or say. You're somewhere inside, good :D Merry Christmas lil' lost soul ! ^^

• I ban Michael, because today i saw that i have problem with my Skype.
    I open it and he get from the right side of the screed and disappears.
    I was with the newest version, i uninstall it then install again the newest verion and the same.... :huh:
    ....This is some bullshit 8|

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.