Hi there i'm new.

There are 22 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Thomas.

• Hello people. I just thought i'd show my name here.
    I came from another server, because i saw the screens of Crossfire v1.8. That is a work of art. It could be a Freelancer 2.

I have not been online alot, because the missions seem nearly impossible. I like its more challanging, but thinking you got your target and its full shield again is just frustrating.

Anyone have some tips on that subject?
    Because trading is to boring to level. Found out that in the other server.

I really like to explore this mod, but can't do that in a starflier :tongue:

I also hear that the v1.8 will be easyer to do those missions so thats why i am waiting to be more active.

Well anyway..... Its nice to meet you all and i hope i will have some great times in the black.

Cheers, Inflnlty.

• welcome to CF

(get some anti-shield guns and tractor pods to sell them at a prison station for the money)

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Hi mate

I think I saw you yesterday - welcome to Crossfire.

As you kill npcs or do missions you can sell the pods for good money in prisons.

As you make more cash you can buy better equip and guns.

Oops - Haeger already said all that

What he said then = points upwards

• you start with good money, so get the best you can get with it (most likely a Barracuda or a dragon) and fight slightly inferior enemy's, get the guns from wrecks in stead of buying them (allows you to save quiet a few credits) and I grantee you that in few hours you will be flying an eagle.

eYf-Bb3kqDGZowNom6-Xa5yH0mydz8mBks6wgxw14TQ5NwEJBwfq4f1yRZFAlDX2qQ1-L2f4dN_jPCc4gHS39_4_KEcGf2rKKAIS9lt8znRUc0bbwU4HNGMbSmj-T1tQKW2T0FKHNMXYsHEHc4Qagn3xOVsBjwqOdFH4JyoGcTZdqMwXHFy76r9Fmny4UKT5zjWLQpDkuPo04jpg8sBGnCda4adtRxGHGbDw62IeEFT0WCu_go8lDBHh0WtGmPobfV87RVBaEqL3EGKAaPPRkjp-CR4J4phrjQzZQ2VUtg_-y5LTVcuqnCQugz3jfjP7xQqfvKNkjyMHKU9r4sV_D9IcYmVpYHXZ8ahWfGhesJkd0J8qCXtHRCwhnoMSF31z-piViN7S8MprdxmNA5irBMSB2cjAswp9SVe6wiATbaZEJG1bXg7_LbTVfiytOpYeKWjeQtra39Duhqgml8OV_4sQbY6hoi84NZ_mUayUfNOcCWuOlrLas3DPtvqq0cEfGOV-N6jSPssgvTCKTU4Y9OD8vIz14HCDKBAwi7NnvilwamcVEXqM3kH8YjIYyHtDaf7d8wY5caOUu4Y1AWfmJlZKMcVidj_K2RLYI_XQT8AQe3FnXn_-0fQfB2CPwbeJl_F7Nx-JLwk40KkWAON4x4TXBCq-rw9dmoLGDoS8ftamBKX9EZUxxbPSwuWzIU-ZviAWliUP_mLn8ILYZ-tt4SEnb5sUJkI0GWlLakmDHOwHtH3zAw8O0gt-wuCZCS5vGpuxt9tRDWS1_cIXvZML-ZRrZAHv0mig99hrUX4UMKGoM7FvaIiqnDDZPKMKJO8rA6jAx58nLCki-Xg8ci6ke5uspV7aCUQOmh6U3sZd5Z7acqvypYBAIo8lOMYpbCWRVqdyzaxTA_BdhKN_2OZ3aUK7qkATbEDHMxeu5d_NyqurxvYno5p-zBhnKVT6MNXRE2EpJq1cacTU9WuPNYWJSSF8kAw0_kS8QHURYgbHXpfRKENjBHUaV9h2jA=w348-h200-s-no?authuser=0

• welcome m8 - i only can join the saying of the previous posts.

• Welcome to CF, m8!

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• Welcome to CF! :)

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• Thanks for the welcome guys.
    I'm trying to make the best of it and i'll just wait for the new mod, to make missions easyer for biginners.

Meanwhile i see that ive been welcomed very well so great people play here. That will make things alot funner.
    Hope to see you all inspace soon.

• Welcome to CF M8! Hope to see you in space soon. :D

SMG_Mizibelle, SMG_Spellcaster, SMG_Hellcat

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

• and a big welcome from me too this is my second incarnation on the server ,though I've flown SP for a looooooooong time .
    I've just aquired a Titan and some level 10 weps , mind it does help to have the database and my wreck notes from the last time I flew ) ;)

be seeing you

All those moments will be lost in time , like tears in rain . Time to die.

• Welcome:) I hope you have a great time hear on the forms:D
    don't be afraid to ask for help on MP some one may help you get started
    CF MP is the best place to find alot of nice people of coarse!:D

• Welcome to the SWAT Portal boards (i'm not CF player, but i'm a SWAT member ^^)

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]

Originally posted by Fire_Wolf_br
    ...i'm not CF player...

literally too bad ;(

Originally posted by Inflnlty
    Thanks for the welcome guys.
    I'm trying to make the best of it and i'll just wait for the new mod, to make missions easyer for biginners.

Meanwhile i see that ive been welcomed very well so great people play here. That will make things alot funner.
    Hope to see you all inspace soon.

I'm also new, never played mods before. I think the recharging of the enemys is great! It should have been done in the original game. When I played the original SP I never paid much attention to what kind of weapons I carried and now you have to.
    I'm just flying a Navy defender and killing rogues is highly profitable I think. Just make sure you've got the pods. When I returned from a succesful mission I noticed my cargo space was full of crap metal.. Went back and tried to find them, but they were gone. :lol:

Originally posted by Thomas
    Just make sure you've got the pods. When I returned from a succesful mission I noticed my cargo space was full of crap metal.. Went back and tried to find them, but they were gone. :lol:

That's still way smarter than i was in the beginning: i usually threw them out of the cargo hold coz i only got 1$ for them. Never ocurred to me to sell them at a prison. :rolleyes:

That's still way smarter than i was in the beginning: i usually threw them out of the cargo hold coz i only got 1$ for them. Never ocurred to me to sell them at a prison. :rolleyes:

haha.. the item infocard says so, didn't you read it?

(I still have to read the serverrules :p )