A Long-distance shout out.

There are 17 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ruusan.

• Just wanted to give a shoutout to all the CF players, especially CFPD and IOC pilots. its been awhile since i've been around but i havent been gone completely. Anyhow... just wanted to say hi.

• Nice, is good that some old players are returning, Welcome Back to CF mate :)

• Welcome back to CF, mate:)

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• Greetings, Cryton! Make plans to give up some time for CF 1.8... :D

@ Marshall Cunningham: same goes for you, mate! (Don't think we didn't notice... [10] )

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• Hi m8 - wb....

May i just point out that CFPD (and so your former clan m8s) are now tagged SFP. Hope to cya in space - not yet when cf 1.8 is released - what about now^^ ;)

• Hey mate, welcome back ! Hope that you are ok, and soon we will see you back here :)
    Best Wishes

PS : Yea Drakon, we've seen ya ]:)

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Allo everyone - and you, too, Cryton. Good to see you. :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• i have to agree with everyone on this one it has been a long time since the old players have played as some of the DC know this. but let me go ahead and make myself clear. all my chars have been deleted over time and i even stopped playing due to RL issues but every who remebers blackdragon(me) i am coming back to play again with my former m8s. if u doubt me just ask me any question on the DC and i can tell you. just to prove my point lol L8rs and see u in space

CRY HAVOC, AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR

• well after loading the game up and everything i logged on and what do i find the chars i created sometime ago from the last time played. so needless to say DC_Crymson is back and flying again. lol now if i could only get the forum name and everything back that would be great otherwise i have to get my clan to make a new tag for me under this one lol help

Originally posted by Shruikan
    ... otherwise i have to get my clan to make a new tag for me under this one lol help

done^^

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• So... for people that are/were away, like me, is CF 1.8 out yet? lol

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - Attributed to General George Patton Jr

• Hi Ryzune. Wanna join IOC ? rofl :)

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:

• Jesus lol :P

I don't remember last time I was here haha. I don't remember anything over that period of 6 months actually hehe. Did I join? Did I not? Was I a wanted man? ?( lol

• You sure, you didn't get hit by a plane ?

• WB fearless leader. Can't w8 to meet ya in space maan. Glad to see you have finished all your problems in Iraq and most importantly- you are still one piece .

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

• thanks and glad to be back. only issues i have is that i cant remeber my password to this site so i can log onto it with new computer, it wont let me created an account under my actually email address for some reason, and the biggest issue is i cant play FL right now on new computer has windows vista. says something is missing when i tried any clues.

never mind fixed the login issues on the CF web site lol

• No, no planes..... I almost drove my car headfirst off the motorway at 100MPH on purpose tho.... no joke ^^