Corrupt Wish Game

There are 1,460 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Destructor-Nexus.

• Granted, you are immortal and now forever alone in a dead universe with nothing but gas clouds and dust. Just you and eternity.

I wish for global peace.

Chars: any [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, and Event~Manager~Michael, Starflier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP]  and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted, noone is fighting again and peace came to the world,coz an asteroid eliminated whole humanity

I wish for a plane

Don't want to end with an escape pod and a wrecked ship?

SIMPLE! Just pay taxes!

No Pirate will get in your way then, that's for sure!

-an initiative by Admiral Destructor ( "Credit Controller" ) 9943-8962-be4d85c6-large-jpg         

• Granted, you became god and made humans who pissed you off so bad, you decided to sulk in a distant corner in the multiverse

I wish to eat a muffin

Never Fear! Lucifer is here!
    |DP|Lucifer, the ultimate engine of destruction is at your in-game disposal for a small fee of credits!
    whether it is to sniff out a dodgy cop, to track smuggler's, or even to destroy a pirate or freelance Mercenary

The choice is in your hands!
    Contact |DP|Lucifer in-game for any help related to above
    The charges may vary with his mind, but it will be no doubt a small fee for our troubles.

Contact him today!

:tot:

• Granted,but is has got so many bugs that it's not playable for humans

I wish to have a new Lamborghini

SIMPLE! Just pay taxes!

-an initiative by Admiral Destructor ( "Credit Controller" ) 9943-8962-be4d85c6-large-jpg         

• Granted, your paper lambo pieces have arrived, u can mount it urself.

I wish to own a Nexus

ARK game is old now but still great, played it years ago pirated servers till I had enough.

Chars: any [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, and Event~Manager~Michael, Starflier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP]  and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted but your nexus decides to blow up because it is sort of a crispy ship.

i wish to eat a healthy muffin and not die of diseases off it

|DP|Lucifer, the ultimate engine of destruction is at your in-game disposal for a small fee of credits!
    whether it is to sniff out a dodgy cop, to track smuggler's, or even to destroy a pirate or freelance Mercenary

The charges may vary with his mind, but it will be no doubt a small fee for our troubles.

Contact him today!

• Granted, only healthy muffin is a virtual one.

ç

Good luck eating it tho.

I wish for humanity to be kinder.

• granted but the homeless ones are more pissed off then ever :D

i wish for 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 dollers :D :D :D :D

• Granted,but one day after you gain your money there's another currency,so your dollars are nothing worth

I wish to have a yacht

SIMPLE! Just pay taxes!

• Granted, you become a Zergling, and get shot down by a Terran Marine

I wish to be a Unicornz

Contact him today!

• Granted,but Unicorns only live so long till the rainbow vanishes

I wish to get force over whole world

SIMPLE! Just pay taxes!

• Granted and then you wake up from your nice dream and hit the reality that you are still an overgrown monkey without hair and nothing special at you from the billions of ppl like you.

I wish to have access to all NASA's database network. Without hacking into it.

• Granted,but every data in there has been deleted 1min before you got access.Of course randomly ;)

I wish to have a working space ship,which is min. 500m big

SIMPLE! Just pay taxes!