Corrupt Wish Game

There are 1,461 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Granted his name is "latest" on download and he is a "fire dragon" obviously find him attached below.

For my next wish

I wish for a flying car.......!

Files

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Granted, now you need a 3-5 years long training course and pilot class exams/tests to fly your flying car. Like the one out now:

I wish for a fully self autonomous and automated hover car.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted you can actually get one most likely the same rules and courses needed for flying one of these, that I have to do to fly my Car. :)

Tanks for the car I will take 2 in time for x-mas :)

I wish for a real apache helicopter that can go into space with fully working life support :)

• Granted, you keep living in the little world of your mind.... helicopter in space lol.

I wish for a simple life :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• As you wish it's the simple life for you then enjoy it while it lasts cause after a while it will get so boring and all you will have to eat are your very own tomatoes cause lol nothing else grows any more.

my next wish is for you as you live simply on earth to get on your computer and enjoy programming us a fighting helicopter for FL CF - can it be done? :) :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• OK .-.'*
    :::: :^:^::::there you ate just above and in front of the OK.ok.Granted.

• ok, what ?

I wish to understand that stuff and why I have no wish of yours to corrupt !

• Oops here it is

I wosh to wish to be a teradaktil sorry about the typos tried so to help DZ I forgot it.

• Granted, due to your typing, instead of being a pterodactil dino, you became an alien creature known as "teradaktil" which comes from "terra" and "datil", basically an earth worm. Enjoy eating your earthly nutrients the rest of your life !

I wish for...

You to not have wasted this much time of your life scrolling down xD

• :king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king:king BOO
    Wish 4 :nummer1:

• Wish for the tall object you pointing at ? Granted, it falls down right on your head and gets you into a coma.

I wish for flashy stuff to be posted on this thread :o

• I ban you cus, wish granted, harambe lives again just to end like this:
    MONKEY SAVAGELY BEATEN UP BY PARK EMPLOYEES IN CHINA FOR ATTACKING A FEMALE VISITOR - YouTube

My wish, can you explain what's with this harambe stuff ? Never saw it coming then just hearing harambe all over lol

• Granted, you have un limated power, so, you now have power with no lime. Green lemon isnt that great anyway.

I wish for a potato :o

• Granted, you have the potato but due to ur accident you can only eat food with a straw, so u can just look at ur potato.

I wish to post a post lol