Corrupt Wish Game

There are 1,461 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• i wish to get my crush to like me im lonely and people keep teasing me bout it even my family :(

• best advise i can give mate. just be cool and calm, be nice but not annoying, listen very much when she talks, show interest
    don't give it much thought when people teas you
    now you should be good to go mate :)
    Good luck :thumbup:

• granted, then you'll wish you get your peaceful life before her, back ! You wont have any peace until you're 60yo+ with kids living their own life if any.

I wish for more girls to be understanding, not just random few miracle girls.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I can't corrupt your wish cus, there is none xD

I wish for global understanding so we can finally unite and start messing with all these alien visitors see who's friend or foe, not just be some alien zoo planet.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted, that leads to the final end of all things even faster (as it all works out fast), so we all die sooner.

I wish for a coin made out of solid gold, to have it in real life in my hand.

• Granted, but then it terns out it's counterfeit, and you go to prison for 5 years

i wish you guy would not take thing so seriously

• Granted but seriously from now on everything will be totally serious only .

I wish for two solid gold coins if I catch em MICHAEL can have one so then his wish would be granted.....k

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Granted, I get the coin right after you go to prison instead of me for 10 years for both coins :D

I wish to be able to sell lemonade without being arrested xDD

• Granted but then when everyone drinks it the lemonade turns into distilled wisky ... it is illegal you get arrested and goto jail 20 years 10 years for each glass of illegal lemonade that you sold

I wish for a hole in the pocket where you put my gold coin...so you lost I found it cause it falls into a hole in the floor of your jail cell right above mine .. I give gold coins as get out of jail free....nothing for you to give you stuck in jail for whole 20 years.AAAAAAAAAA!you still screaming.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Granted, then you wake up from your night's dream, still in your jail cell and extremely hungry.

I wish more people would post good games to play in the games thread xD

• Granted but then they decide to forget all about it and they all go play CF instead.

As it turn out it was the jail cell that was the dream .... I am really asleep under a beach umbrella up the coast with a bunch of cute babes all over me.

wake up call .... WoW

Waking up to that who needs to wish for anything more.

• It's tomorrow... I just read this page top to bottom.
    Good luck DangerZone I hope it all works out for you. You can't go wrong with all the good advice given. Take the teasing with a grain of salt m8.
    Michael you can have both gold coins now legally without penalty.

I wish I had more of a knack for doin this wish corrupting thread as you Michael seem to have .... enjoy corrupt away now I have found a wish to wish. Game on.

• Granted, you become the best at corrupting wishes, but nobody else makes any wish anymore so your skill are obsolete and you will end up being king of the abandoned hill, or best in an empty parking.

I wish for you to be the best corruptor too !

• Granted now that I am the best that also makes me the worst cause I now have to corrupt me being the best corruptor.....bzzz

What the heck

I wish for motorbike that can fly

• Hoverbike exists, so, granted, good luck buying it, costs more money than what you will earn the next 10 years.

I wish to know the name of the dragon in your avatar.