Corrupt Wish Game

There are 1,461 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• Granted you pay 4 all trips in advance...so you loose all your money and you hav to pay both of you big fines .... case lTSHlpolice force stops your smugling

I wish 4the incorruptible wish !--to know all about the sun-17 .?
    If this post is guzzumped apologies
    Fingers keep hitting the wrong keys an I hav 2 go bak 2 correct
    Ps above typos are 2 save time

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Granted, to know all about sun-17 you will end up watching and feeling it's explosion, wiping you and everything you ever known from existance. Game over.

I wish ringo would transform into something else than a horny toad peeking through the avatar pic/window lol

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• AAM...see what I can do

LRMK .granted u hav Ragnarock, but yours will only mout Lvl 1 guns & railgun shoots peas.

Goin 2 google little nicky movie to check out HB ...m u i

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Granted it might not work you know .... not sure what u mean

I wish 4 everyone 2 have 2 wishes from next wisher

• Granted, the answer of your mathematic problem is 42... just kidding, it's 91153513529. Or this answer could be the mirror of the real answer. Who knows, you might never know for sure the real solution to ur secret math problem. (corrupting it, but answer is correct :P )

I wish to know cubic root radical of i.

Because "i" , as in I, am, so special that even the cubit root of me should do something special. lol old school memories o.o

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Granted only it's schiacciata or translation squashed but still a pizza

As for MICHAEL attempting to grant

The cubic root of (i) = 0.866025404+0.5 i
    I can't give him the RADICAL part of i from what I understood it's the simplified way of working it out.

Hope the attachment helps...

I really wish I could understand how & do this maths and stuff

Files

• LOL. M8 :) no worries

Unbanning u m8 :)

Hope no one gets upset but is this not the wish game

Wishing all the best to all.
    Don't corrupt this is my extra apology 4 my mistakes so far and the ones I have yet to make

• Granted, all the best to all from your point of view, so "yourself" is not included, so, all the best to all except yourself.

I wish ringo would have known what radical of i means.

• Granted...you go on line but then the server crashes and you go off line

How did you know I bumped my head
    it's all coming back to me now
    The RADICAL of (i) is the complex equation itself that needs to be worked out and simplified to arrive at the answer to the problem.........

I wish 4 MICHAEL to confirm if this is so

• It goes like this i = singularity of 1
    there4
    The RADICAL of i
    Is the
    Cubed Root of 1= 1

Sorry about posting like this

The wish is above

• Granted ... he saw the thread and was going to reply straight away ... unfortunately, his keyboard broke ... no reply can be done ... hehehe ...

i wish i could finish helping AS in their base ... it is sooooooo tiring indeed ...

• Granted but AS keep on making new additions,,,,,,, the base keeps growing ,,,,,, you will have to help for the next 10 years :) :) :)

Cube
    1=1×1×1

8=2×2×2

27=3×3×3
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Square
    1=1×1

4=2×2

9=3×3
    :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thank You MICHAEL Maths is really cool stuff.

I wish for one of them new clan base Pirate Ships

Edited once, last by ringotwin ().

• Yw ringo, and well, Math is the code/language the universe is written in !! Now as gamers n programmers we understand that old philosopher's saying a lot better, same how we create worlds in games using basic 0 and 1 numbers... in binary, universe is created with math, all infinite possibilities of numbers :P

Granted, you get new ships but right after a cop blows up the pirate base.

I wish an infinite, immortal and eternal cop base which I and any other cop can visit for a drink :D