Finding Hispiana

There are 42 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by LibertyHunter.

• sorry, i didnt mean to (ops, that was the most used sentence of my wife.. lol)

no no.. lucy is a nice pirate, if she isnt in a bad mood, i guess

if you ask her the right questions, she will give you the right answers.
    if you ask her for PvP, she will kill you
    if you give her nail files and a good reason, she will find out, how usefull your gift is, on you .. lol

• Rofl, the only defense against those nail-files is just one sound. And no one can mimic it, so you're outta luck :D.

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• But you can call for the sound that works against those nail files.. Just scream at the top of your lungs - SIMBA!!!

If he hears your cry for help.. I'm sure he'll come to your rescue (as long as there's something in it for him)

You see, he is the only one that can produce the sound to protect you.. and that sound works on all of us girl pilots ;)

SMG_Mizibelle, SMG_Spellcaster, SMG_Hellcat

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

• hmmm, going all soft and dreamy just thinking about it^^

• Mizibelle, that was supposed to be a A7 classified, top secret. Only certain people should've known about it :D.

Live another day

(\__/)

• Get real, Jack. ;) Every woman in space - from Vorkuta to Malta - knows THAT seductively sweet sound! [love]

SMG_Mizibelle, SMG_Spellcaster, SMG_Hellcat

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

• Lucy always has a nail file (or a dozen of them) up her sleeve ;)

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• hmmm, i thought the sound was purrrrrrrrr?!

Click the image above to visit us.

Originally posted by Mizibelle
    Get real, Jack. ;) Every woman in space - from Vorkuta to Malta - knows THAT seductively sweet sound! [love]

?( is there something i have to think about? ?(

a purrrrrrrrring cat, additionally armored with guns (instead claws), equipped with a shield and an adv. hydroxin thruster mounted on the back, so that it can flee faster (or be faster too close to someone)

im definitely the wrong creature on this one.. damn

may i become reincarnate as a cat too? :D

oh,.,. better not.. i will just stay devil 8)

• abras... lucy... *sniff*.... im so proud
    yes ... so proud
    finally ppl have learned to give exact answers

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    abras... lucy... *sniff*.... im so proud
    yes ... so proud

*keels over ... thud!*

• Ah, @ that stage in life eh?
    Logic, truth and jokes become obscured into one ball O` wax. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by DreadfulBride
    Ah, @ that stage in life eh?
    Logic, truth and jokes become obscured into one ball O` wax. :rolleyes:

If you know of a way to keep them apart please don't ever tell me, life is so much easier to handle if it's just one big ball o'wax.

• The Hispaniola , I seen it, I seen it once , Big Black creepy looking thing, Frightend the life out of me the first time i saw it , some guys reckon its Haunted and the dead still roam round the hulk , It's that big you can take your ship inside the wreck , I did , it got realy tight in there my ship got stuck , then i heard this noise like people laughing , na i though it's just my imagination .
    I got free found the exit , I was just leaving when i heard an other voice just as i shot out.
    It sead ( Dont come back ) He He He he he he.

• You should stop with all these kitten huffing and smoking all the cardamine you found...

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]

Originally posted by Fire_Wolf_br
    You should stop with all these kitten huffing and smoking all the cardamine you found...

are u sure, its just cardamine ??

• Wow soz everyone for me no-post phase i had serious pc problems nut its all goods now.And 4 gods sakes CARDIMINE IS YOUR FRIEND.anywaz im gonna start playin cf so maybe some in-game guidance would bbe apprechiated

thx

Dont mess with liberty navy.We are Strong.We are Loyal.We will kill u.

• A liberty dude saying cardamine is your friend ? That's plain insanity, you're not a liberty dude :D.

Live another day

(\__/)