Graphical work

There are 166 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crysis.

• CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• The last couple of pics are all a bit weird.
    - the one with the planet looks like a capped egg,
    - the fighters in the one with the sun on the horizon will impact in a fraction of a second on the planet's surface
    - the one from Max is a bit too wild, kinda messy with the fighter and the bs

How about you make a selection of your 3 best pics each and then we cast a vote? Or OP decides (which we all know he will do anyway in the end :D )

Einstein

Einstein

Einstein

Einstein

• Well I would recommend to stop making new graphics.
    Lets now start to collect the best and make a poll...

Thx for your work and effort.

• I`m already stopped, it would be enough for just 1 small picture:)

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives

Einstein

Originally posted by -=[T-R-F]=-Huor_Súrion
    Well I would recommend to stop making new graphics.
    Lets now start to collect the best and make a poll...

Agreed ;)

• CF 1.8 Logos 2009-2010
    (780x420):

I am not planning to make more if I am not asked for, this is just an edit of my old logos...

• Ive moved this thread to the public boards so everyone can see it.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• wow there...
    It's too hard to choose... so just choose the 10 bests and put the appearance as Random ! :D Each time another of the 10 chosen will appear lol why only 1 ! :D

If Ihad to choose 10, I would choose theese:
    1,4,5,6, 10(it's white n black, that is a good point to show, an Epic Fail, no internet or wrong installed, or not updated...) 14(really cool), 15, ,17, 18, 19

If I had to choose one...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis