Graphical work

There are 166 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crysis.

• is the best from you crysis. the other one don't fit and doesn't look good either. And the sense of the logo was not to change its view - keep it as it was posted so we have some kind of corporate identity which increases the recognition value for crossfire

• I'm glad you like it mate, and...but that logo with the other letters(Crossfire) is better for me hehe,,

@ Lucy, i don't know for you but... i see the engine flame(and i knowed what you was talking about earlier)

• Here is another mine.

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• ...and another one

You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

Originally posted by lucy in the sky
    what he^ said

huh?

Einstein

• CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives

Einstein

• i meant that those are really cool and nice pics like Daywalker above (^) me already had stated.
    personally i really love the BS in front of that cracked red planet (or whatever it is, i don't care too much since it looks cool)

i also like cry's blue landscape but think a low-flying fighter in a upwards-swoop would make it perfect.

Way to go, boys ;)

• Please allow me to bitch: if it would be flying upwards, coming up from the valley floor like a bomber that has just dropped its load in the valley, and then we see the belly of the ship from a head on/a bit sideways angle i would say it's perfect. Maybe.

But as i said, that's merely bitching about details, all in all i have seen lots of pics that i think are just great and this is one of them.

Originally posted by lucy in the sky
    if it would be flying upwards, coming up from the valley floor like a bomber that has just dropped its load in the valley, and then we see the belly of the ship from a head on/a bit sideways angle i would say it's perfect. Maybe.

I don't know on which side of the valley you want me to put the fighter, so,, can you "mark" the places and i will place the fighters there pls^^

• Oh my, i'm sorry, i mean it's no big deal, i like the pic the way it is. But here goes (of course the ship should be shown from underneath, but i think you get my drift)

• lol I put my vote for Lucy!! :D Let's put her image everywhere it's possible :D

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

Originally posted by magnet
    lol I put my vote for Lucy!! :D Let's put her image everywhere it's possible :D

sure :D :D :D
    @ Lucy, i will do it after a couple of minutes ;)
    @ Btw, i wait max for doing on my other logo the engines of the Saracens, and i tell ya,, it's muuuuuch better than this logo ;)