DC LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!

There are 62 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ancalagon.

Originally posted by DC_Hägar
    any DC is an ASF member, so is DC Phoenix. the player DP Phoenix just shares the same name, but is not related to DC Phoenix, who was here with that name first.

The DP guy is phEOnix, the DC one is phOEnix. Simple :D .

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• Well if you spell thier names like kids do today.....phoenitically..............its spelled: FEENICKS

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• phoenitically? lol u sure u didnt mix it up with "phonetically"?

• Well: {DP}_Pheonix; DC_Phoenix - copied and pasted ^^. But maybe it's a good idea if more phoenixes pop up to use FEENIX and FEENICKS :D:D .

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

Originally posted by Rackateer
    Well if you spell thier names like kids do today.....phoenitically..............its spelled: FEENICKS

i give Gunny the credit of having done it on purpose.

Besides, this is yet another recruiting thread hijacked for meaningless purposes. Everybody who's guilty of that awful crime is now requested to go here and sign up to DC immediately. Now, by the way, is exactly THIS instant and not somewhere in the distant, hazy future.

I will need targets with which to practice once my exams are done :D

Originally posted by lucy in the sky

i give Gunny the credit of having done it on purpose.

Bingo.......I knew she would get it.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• She is a smart girl.

SMG Forums

• Lol, nice to see them online both, like yesterday:)

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

Originally posted by Bax
    mhm...

?? what is that referring to?

• It was rather confusing i kept thinking i was typing stuff without moving a finger

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
    [85] [731]

• You still are ;) lmao

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• rofl:)

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• wow i really need to start playing this game again i am missing so much fun. i need an escape world and i think i know just the game to where i dont lose my mind. DC u guys still looking for a good pilot. if so let me know and i will start washing wand waxing my eagle and komodo dragon

CRY HAVOC, AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR

• hi Shruikan. DC is indeed looking for new members. please register at our forum. we will decide about membership shortly.

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

Originally posted by {DP}_Phoenix
    not another copper?!?! noooooooo!

lol

but i think, thats what you have to deal with :)

Originally posted by {DP}_Phoenix
    noooooooo!

yeeeeeeees :P :P :D