bank of sirius

There are 19 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Homeros.

• Many players have multiple characters and time is often wasted in transferring funds etc between them. If the characters are linked to a freelancer account number would it be possible to set up a banking system to enable easier transfers? Could it be linked to the console system similar to setting bounties? Is it possible?

When you empty the rubbish some of it comes out on top

• yes

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

Originally posted by DC_Hägar
    yes

mmm, that answer... that distinct style, that economy in words... all is familiar...

...oh!, no!, op, get out of hägar's head! :D:D:D

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Bunny thinks Ed is not as cool as him

• If i remember that right, they got that on Hamburg City or some other server. I always thought it completely unnecessary and possibly even bad for a server population, because the need to transfer money (and stuff) forces people to interact and talk to others for help.
    And interaction is what it's all about, isn't it?

• I dont think its such a good idea either.

On the other hand.. SP are transfering their cash with fine commands too so why shouldnt the players..^^

• I think it is a great idea to have a banking system.

Lt-Cornel Ancalagon the Black

The early bird might get the worm
    but
    The second mouse gets the cheese

• Yeah that is not good idea!!!

ISTINA O ZIVOTU !!!
    .Ne mozes dotaknuti sve svoje zube jezikom
    . Svi idioti nakon čitanja prve istine to i pokuaju
    .Prva tvrdnja je la
    .Sad se smijes jer si shvatio da si idiot...
    .Uskoro čes ovo poslati sljedećem idiotu
    .Jos uvjek je smjeak na tvom licu jer znas da čes
    od nekoga napravit idiota

Originally posted by duh
    Yeah that is not good idea!!!

lol

not good idea = bad idea^^

btw we as SP dont transfer money this way... We even have to ask for help by transfering :P

• I like the idea of a banking system quite a lot.
    and huor, yes some do ;)

Plastic surgery since 1500 AD

---
    o
    L_
    OL
    This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.

• They don't after they were told it was wrong.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• Amazing how some always find a way to make a dig at some irrelavent situation.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I like the Idea, more time to play...

Not that it would be the first time i see this idea here. :D

Click the image above to visit us.

• i dont believe this is a bad idea, this isnt about not interacting with ppl as this sort of operation would take less then 30 seconds - saving time to hunt down some1 to help u transfer.

• just put it to a vote if you can't decide 8)

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• WhiskyPete is the Financier`/trader for my other chars, It would be nice if I could;

/depositcash #$$$$

and...

/withdrawcash #$$$$

as far as player interaction....
    I could really use a PVP training camp both in forum and in game.
    but I dunno how to create a new thread.
    ...and... I dunno anybody here.

I've been playing FL since `04 an expert vanilla player.
    PVP? HA! yeah right, still in diapers there.

• Create a new thread: select the section where you want it. If you're looking for guidance and help in pvp, the bulletin board seems to be the right place. Somewhere in the upper right corner you have a button which is named "new thread". Click that and there you go.

As for pvp-training: Just go to Arena and talk to the folks there, or ask any player ingame, i bet a lot of them wouldn't mind giving you help.

• transfer money is cool idea :D once when i was freelancer it was about 2 yars ago i and my friend were in sovetskaja and we needed momey i switched char and puted on my friend`s head bounty than i switched to sov and bought merc lecense and killed him so we transfered moeny :D but this needs a lot of time :D

Ship_Infocard Police Destroyer