Welcome to the funny farm (Do wszystkich Polaków / To All POLES!)

There are 147 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

Originally posted by BratJan
    Gottwald Co is my character (Train)

As far as i remember, last time i saw that one, it was wearing a TRF tag.... [2]

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

Originally posted by Tyrael

As far as i remember, last time i saw that one, it was wearing a TRF tag.... [2]

and i thought you should wear some glasses ;)

Originally posted by Gunny
    Excuse me, but I am about to pee myself from laughing about demanding respect for someone's nation.

As I see it, even a country has to earn respect, you dont demand it.

* Ralph Peters â Again and again, Poles rose against their occupiers, only to be savagely put down, with their finest young men slaughtered or marched to Siberian prisons. Then, at the end of the Great War, Poland suddenly reappeared on the maps.

What did the Poles do? They immediately saved Western civilization yet again. In the now-forgotten "Miracle on the Vistula," a patched-together Polish army turned back the Red hordes headed for Berlin. One of history's most brilliant campaigns, it saved defeated Germany from a communist takeover.
    Poland's thanks? The slaughter of World War II. Then the Soviet occupation.
    From "Shafting the Poles", originally published in the New York Post, December 23, 2003.

"All Poles will disappear from the world.... It is essential that the great German people should consider it their major task to destroy all Poles." Heinrich Himmler.

"[Poles are] more animals than human beings." Joseph Goebbels, Nazi German propaganda minister.

and so on so on... those are only few from modern history

so we really need to earn it? OR WE GOT IT?

Originally posted by -=[T-R-F]=-Huor_Súrion

and i thought you should wear some glasses ;)

I bough one, and what do i see :

2122 -=[T-R-F]=-Gottwald_Co. 2048 72 $104,384,572 4 12:19:20 0 15 10 4 17:33:24 - Yesterday

Oh, should i give them to u for a bit ? ^^

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:

• Cool it, mate. Nobody here cares if you're from Poland, Germany, Mali or Tuvalu. You don't get respect for anything, including Poland by demanding it, only by your actions on the server.

Originally posted by lucy in the sky
    Cool it, mate. Nobody here cares if you're from Poland, Germany, Mali or Tuvalu. You don't get respect for anything, including Poland by demanding it, only by your actions on the server.

The Respect for the Nation is not a thing that anyone should earn on silly game. He said that Poland should EARN Respect. So HE TRIES TO OFFEND MY NATION AND THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE.... MY NATION SUFFERED GREATLY IN THE PAST.... even since its creation... so anybody have privilage to talking like that about my NATION (exept those who want suddenly die)

and thou all gotta understand that!

The Respect for the Nation is not a thing that anyone should earn on silly game. He said that Poland should EARN Respect. So HE TRIES TO OFFEND MY NATION AND THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE.... MY NATION SUFFERED GREATLY IN THE PAST.... even since its creation... so anybody have privilage to talking like that about my NATION (exept those who want suddenly die)

and thou all gotta understand that!

Big gangsta don't make me smash u to the ground with Bulgarian history...Every nation have respect to other nation. This is game, no nations here, and if u dont like it, u can leave it. RL life, game, RL life, game....

• can we drop it m8?

repect yes or no, for your nations or for other nations, for the santa or for heck everyone.
    we dont really care where you are from, what language you speak, what trousers you wear ;)

No one offends your nations - it was only a wording game m8 - nothing more. We repect the person due to his actions here - not because he is of any nation - everyone is equal. No one is better than anyone. (except god -> for those who believe in that)

Please leave this as it is.... and all calm down.

• What your country did or didnt do in a war has nothing to do with Freelancer or Crossfire OK!
    If you wish to discuss that sort of stuff use another board such as "real life news"

• [697]

• @ BratJan

Welcome to you and your Polish m8s to CrossFire. If I or SMG can be helpful to you or your m8s please ask. SMG is happy to help any and all CrossFire members. SMG are Pirates but we support Crossfire and all of its members whenever needed.

All this stuff about "earning respect" seems backwards. In my humble opinion, all people that come to play on CrossFire already have respect. People dont need to earn respect; they need to take care not to lose the respect that they already have.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• BratJan.....let's not do a history lesson of who saved who's ass in the past century m8....you wont like what I have to say.

And did you threaten me with death? I will see you server side......

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

MY NATION SUFFERED GREATLY IN THE PAST.

*puts on evil, twisted "acts-like-an-Ass" hat* so what, we all go through rough times. it's like America's soaring, nearly-$4/gallon gas prices. or The Great Depression Germany and America (is that right for all ya'll German folk, correct me if i'm wrong ^^). seriously, you want respect? i'm with all those who agree you have to earn it. it's like that saying "what goes around, Comes around" *takes of hat*

*puts on Nice guy, cool to hang around hat* welcome to CF and i hope your clan does good... hope to see ya on the server

BratJan.....let's not do a history lesson of who saved who's ass in the past century m8....you wont like what I have to say.

cool it down mate :)

• respect pffft. respect can be fun.

respect can be calculated by this:
    1. Take your forum post count.
    [size=1]2495[/size]
    2. Divide by the count of times you've been told to STFU +1 (we don't want to divide by 0, don't we?)
    [size=1]2495 : (1+1)=1248[/size]
    3. Now take the average sum of money on all your chars
    [size=1]let's say 1'000'000'000[/size]
    minus the worth of ur ships & equipment
    [size=1]1'000'000'000-200'000'000=800'000'000[/size]
    minus the money you've given away to newbies
    [size=1]800'000'000-100'000'000=700'000'000[/size]
    4. Now take the new number (step3) and divide it by the first number (step1)
    [size=1]700'000'000:2495=280561[/size]
    5. Now divide it again :D
    [size=1]280561:2495=112[/size]
    6. Now if you're in a clan, divide by 2. If not, double it.
    [size=1]112:2=66[/size]
    7. If you actively help community and/or OP/CF with useful ideas or anything, divide by 2. If not, double it.
    [size=1]66:2=33[/size]

So my respect number is 33 :D What's yours? (Sry too lazy to write points vs results but I think lower is better)

besides BratJan: my nation suffered by the USSR too. maybe even more than Poland (we were far more to the east). Latvia was friggin' high in any good ratings: export, culture, education, science, finance, everything. Then the Soviets came and replaced all that with their "high" climbing-on-the-toilet-seat culture and everything got fucked-up. And we suffer from it even nowadays. Now don't tell me ur nation has suffered cos my nation's still [size=4]pretty much fucked-up[/size]. And how does any of this relate to swat of fl, huh? You don't see me posting like "omg we were made by god (polish are pretty religious ppl btw) then soviets came and fucked us up and now we suffer everyday and I'm just so pissed that even after 15+ friggin' years I'm still veining about it!"

so what i'm telling is: shut up and enjoy the game ;)

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

Originally posted by Tyrael
    Big gangsta don't make me smash u to the ground with Bulgarian history...Every nation have respect to other nation. This is game, no nations here, and if u dont like it, u can leave it. RL life, game, RL life, game....

I know some of your history. And as i see You are writing your nation by BIG letter. I'm writing it too... even in Germany i am writing big letter, even in Russia i'm writing big letter and i just want to see that other will write Poland, and Poles by big "P" because its a gramar rule also.

Originally posted by Wavey
    What your country did or didnt do in a war has nothing to do with Freelancer or Crossfire OK!
    If you wish to discuss that sort of stuff use another board such as "real life news"

he said that nations must earn for big first letter so that were my arguments...

Originally posted by burro
    @ BratJan

Welcome to you and your Polish m8s to CrossFire. If I or SMG can be helpful to you or your m8s please ask. SMG is happy to help any and all CrossFire members. SMG are Pirates but we support Crossfire and all of its members whenever needed.

All this stuff about "earning respect" seems backwards. In my humble opinion, all people that come to play on CrossFire already have respect. People dont need to earn respect; they need to take care not to lose the respect that they already have.

thank you Burro. Good post

BratJan.....let's not do a history lesson of who saved who's ass in the past century m8....you wont like what I have to say.

Gunny now listen to me.I am a noble man. A man of honour.
    From this reason that you offended me i can demand a satisfaction from you (of course if you are not priest or woman and you have to be also man of honour).Then if i will demand it The fight will be not in game but in real life. Btw you prefer melee weapons or pistols? Then one will die... You can also say that you have't got any right at all and you have to write it by big P and you will save your live... Why i don't demand the satisfaction? Because you are just kid... or you are just now playing as a kid...

• I know where the £otwa is - in territory previsous conquered by Livonian Order and then gaved to Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Its one of the Baltic States. £otwa have borders with Litwa, Estonia, Rosja ^^ . Second Republic have asissted in defending the Letgallen aganist Red Hordes - the Army of Trocki. And yes £otwa as £otewska SSR were in big shit very big - called USSR
    I'm not talking about that we suffered more other less. I am talking only about this discriminatiom. Other nations names are by big letter so why the hell Poles and Poland should be from small?
    And this whole talking about "eraning" a big Letter? What it is for? Only to piss me off!?

• ROFL

what a big discussion about big letters ;)
    if i am writing posts in here i only care about the right grammar and i tend to write all in small letters because its much faster and my fingers dont need to pass this big distances on my keyboard to write a big letter.

Can someone close this thread - we are not longer on topic and its starts to flame here.

• Yes close it down now!

Huor big letter in name of Nation and Country is important so they can see that you have respect to them because they have respect for your Nation. One big letter is not even a 10 cm :D

• Yes close it cos it's stupid and almost noone gives a rat's ass on spelling & grammar in forums & chats and it's correct cos it's lame and lowercase is much faster.
    And capital letters don't mean sh!t cos you can Capitalize Every Frickin' Word In A Sentence As Some People Tend To Do; you can USE THE FRICKIN' CAPS ON EVERY LETTER; you can totally like write in lowercase as i usually do w/o even capitalizing "i" or country names or anything for that matter.

Capital letters are a piece of spelling & grammar and have nothing to do w/ god, respect, pride or anything!

[size=5]Close it![/size]
    Or atleast cut the bullsh!t and keep on the new clan talk.

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->