Relations with Lancersreactor

There are 126 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Fire_Wolf_br.

This thread is one reason why they don't respect you, and as long as they don't respect you then you are not really in any position to make ultimatums, because the outcome would be predetermined and totally invalid. You have a habit of posting things here on your site that don't really need to be made public. Your excuse is that the public should be informed, but at the same time you are fostering more hostility between these two communities. The SWAT community members don't necessarily care what goes on at TLR and you already know that your posts piss off people in the TLR community, and yet you still do it. It is no wonder why they treat you the way they do.

We respect Op because he doesn't think he is any better than we are. He doesn't think that being Admin makes him high & mighty and therefore above the people who game on this server.

Now the question is: We are to remain silent while Admins from other communities allow OTHERS to hack our server and forum? And we are supposed to afford respect for these individuals?

We do care what happens to TLR, but for a long time our efforts as individuals and collectively went ignored or unanswered, because the registered members of TLR are considered lessor life-forms by the Admin team and Moderators.......this is all proven over the years, not speculation.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• University of South Hampton

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Nice place Southampton Uni just up the road from me:)
    My cousin use to run a nice bar in the town called Butlers!!

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

Originally posted by Gunny
    University of South Hampton

does this uni have any relation with everything?

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]

• who know i might go visiting this weekend have friends there.

Civility is not a sign of weakness , Sincerity is always subject to proof

If you would like to join a Military/Police Clan then click on the links below

Home Of Sirius Federal police........www.sfp-crossfire.com

Home of BloodGuard ..... --==BloodGuard==--

A FreeLancers life is a good life

In Game Chars
    [CFPD]DarkLord
    [CFPD]Exterminator

• ah so this is just OT stuff btw heh ^^

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]