Resignation

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by *Iceman*.

• Since I clearly lost my judgement as part of the CSF leadership, SMG leadership and CF server police team I hearby resign from all this positions including my membership in SMG which I think I betrayed by setting several quarrels with other clans and not dealing with em.

It's effective immediately. I will detag in reasonable period of time.

I hope I will find the fun as freelancer and I really hope it will clear all misunderstandings between SMG and the rest of the clans, cause I know I caused at least 90% of em.

Cya in space.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• Don't make it harder. Noone will, I trust the rest of the clan.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• Cmon mate - I know u have dealt with much worse things than here - please re consider - or take a little break

Best wishes to you

• Ahoy stay well and I hope you find the fun again as freelancer.

BTW we should do some hours in game and establish a self-help group for all who resigned. I think there would be a well visited membership. Hearing from documentation speaking about problems is helpful and accelerate the time that is needed for finding the fun again^^

• This is a very sad day for SMG.

You will be missed, I hope to still see you in space.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

Since I clearly lost my judgement as part of the CSF leadership,

wrong, as far as i know.

SMG leadership

idk, not from my point of view

CF server police team

wrong

I hearby resign from all this positions including my membership in SMG

wrong way (I know that)

which I think I betrayed by setting several quarrels with other clans and not dealing with em.

wrong from what i know and what i heard.

I really hope it will clear all misunderstandings between SMG and the rest of the clans

how?

cause I know I caused at least 90% of em.

wrong.

Re consider, take a break and stop using too much of OPs Whiskey...

Click the image above to visit us.

• There was once a Tale of Two Cities.........

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I am seeing very important people resign from their clans.

I can smell something in the air.

I am surprised the rest have still not understood the meaning of all these resignations.

Good Luck to you Simba in your future life on CF and Real Life too.

THE FASTEST ONE

• Sad news indeed.
    I hope you'll have fun as freelancer and I wish you and SMG all the best.

@super: as far as i understand it it means that a lot of people should either remember it's about having fun (and just a game) and/or need to get their testosterone levels back to normal