DK gate story

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• This is a true story about DK jump gates...:)
    It was when the war between Alliance and Coalition was in peak and takes a many lifes. Pre-dating race, calling Dom`Kavash, watch for those battles and finally attacked Earth and another bases in Sol system.
    Last safe place was Jupiter, when the Nomad`s strike turns all into ruins and wrecks...
    No one doesn`t know, who was attack a humans. Aliens took more and more places, and finaly based too far from eyes of humans.
    too many ages ago, one of coalition explorers found a strange gates deep in unknown system. It was heavily guarded, he retreated, but mapped location of a strange jump gates...

Coalition expedition found a few more unknown systems with a planets, part of them was abandoned...
    Cruisers and fighters met a rampage resistance, but one fighter broke the alien`s blockade and fly into Dom`Kavash gate. Pilot was shocked: he saw a giant
    ugly ships and alien fighters around.
    He doesn`t found any base there, only those ugly alien ships...
    Before he jumped into hole, he transmitted next message:
    "I guess,I find what this all about... We can change the world, if somebody cames here and kill them...
    It`s amazing, but.....aaaaaaaa...."-end of transmission.
    Since those time, we know only Rheinland expedition in Dom`Kavash space... Thankfully them, we are found a Hieron jump hole location and the way into another space...
    But still only experienced pilots going to DK space for a trophys and came back with a respect from noobs and honour...

P.S. I`m realy sorry for my poor english... but i still improve it:)

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• I know this story well. You will see that poor guy's wreck somewhere in Altair. Look for it as it will give you a lot of "power". ;)

I am a regular in Altair. I love that space. :) :D

THE FASTEST ONE

• There is a section in the Public Boards made specifically for stories like this: it`s called ''Fan Fiction''

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Hmm, i like the story :)

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• ***moved***

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!